BlueEyes131 said 10 years ago:

So I’ll start it off with a few things about myself!
I have a terrible habit of running my fingers through my hair and biting my nails when I’m around people. Umm I’ll stare into space doing the weirdest things even though I usually don’t notice till someone says something lol like I’ll be drumming on my lip with my finger or ” accidentally ” have my finger up my nose looking at a wall.

soulesshopeless said 10 years ago:

Haha i take my phone out a lot if i’m uncomfortable and most of the time..i probably daydream..some disorder or something called Maladaptive daydreaming ^-^ and and umm i go like umm a lot! ._. When i day dream i make faces -.-..plus i talk a lot..mostly lame stuff but yeaa! .-. Dont know if its a quirk or not! ^-^

Siddharth Raj said 10 years ago:

i have a habit of stroking my beard when i am thinking and listening to someone and i have noticed it can be pretty distracting :P plus i tend to smoke whenever i am free or waiting on something or if i am just alone. Plus, i get angry if i m in a place where i cant smoke and i have to wait.

vanillabean said 10 years ago:

When am doing exams nerves don’t make me forget what I’ve studied, they make me forget the correct spelling to all words lol, my teachers have such a hard time when grading my papers debating with themselves if they should give me the mark because the answers are all right just all wrong spelling.

lol I know what you mean but mine was more my handwriting. Apparently girls are supposed to have this nice neat handwriting but not me! lol a lot of times my teachers would make me rewrite my papers cuz they couldn’t read it lol

NicNac said 10 years ago:

Ergh. For starters– I have to make my hair soft in the morning. It makes me uncomfortable during the day if it isn’t. It’s weird because I don’t have a lot of hair. When I get anxious or nervous I actually pet my head. o.O I have a random habit of not wanting to sit at tall tables in biology and chemistry labs. I prefer standing at them. And lastly, I can’t sit with my back towards a door, I get paranoid. And in big crowded places, say a cafeteria, I am always looking around; my head is constantly on a swivel. :| It’s WEIRD.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Recently I’ve picked up a new habit; to bite my cheek (from the inside). As a result, everyone I pass thinks I’m smiling at them or something.

I don’t really know much about my quirks?
That I am a health-person, or that I like this game or something. :v

Raymond said 10 years ago:

I enjoy looking at the windows of stores and cars, to see the reflection of myself.

vanillabean said 10 years ago:

At some point we should vote the top 3 weirdest quirks

@NicNac I know exactly what you mean! I do the same thing with petting my head and if someone else were to pet my head even for a little bit I fall asleep lol

I also have a terrible fear of bleachers and those grate things in cities. If I get near either my palms get all sweaty and I’ll start to have a little panic attack

@NicNac my head is constantly on the swivel as well every single time i am in a crowded place!

@vanillabean ah thats a cool idea! :)

When I’m in a place full of people, I suddenly become extremely aware of how I walk, and I have to focus to continue walking normal, or else my walking slows down and I feel like time does as well :D

Daaaamn @Zoriak it sounds like you’re a super hero O_O lol