starfish said 4 years, 12 months ago:

Tell me about what your dream job is like!

1. Job/Occupation:
2. Job Description:
3. Why you want to work towards this dream:

BONUS: Are you working hard to get this job?

sharkvee said 4 years, 12 months ago:

1. Particle physicist at CERN in Switzerland
2. Researching and discovering the particles and properties of what makes our universe our universe.
3. Nobody knows what light really is!! Sometimes it acts like a wave, but then it can travel through space with no medium, unlike sound. Sometimes it acts like a particle, and can knock electrons off metal. But it doesn’t have mass. There are just so many things about this job that are rewarding and mysterious! I am innately curious about the way everything works. I want to make a contribution to science and to the world, even if it’s small. I want to matter, and I want progress to be made.

Drastic said 4 years, 12 months ago:

1. US Navy SEAL
2. just a certified bad ass. An expert at being an expert. The ultimate weapon
3. There is no tougher, more rewarding job in the world. To truly be a part of the world’s toughest fighting force defending the country I love. what is not to love?

elsa said 4 years, 12 months ago:

1. Nutrition Psychologist
2. Focus on how food may be affecting people’s lifestyles, moods, behaviours. Teach women and men with eating disorders how to eat properly and be confident.
3. Not many people choose a career which may affect you as emotionally but I’m willing to help whoever needs it. I don’t know, I always wanted to study somethinng related to eating disoders, to kinda overcome a past fear. Nutrition psychology combines both people’s brains and people’s dietary needs.

Zeus said 4 years, 12 months ago:

Eloquent Orator – to influentially lecture people about ways to lead a happy life thereby preserving harmony,maintaining biocyle within nature,preserving social, cultural values etc.Discussing about ways to become self dependant.
Research Scientist- Exploring biological and celestial as well as universal marvels
Thinker , consultant and Philosopher

jereman said 4 years, 12 months ago:

1. Job/Occupation: farmer

2. Job Description: growing food etc

3. Why you want to work towards this dream:

i have always wanted to be farmer or repair man, i choosed to be farmer in order to continue our family farm. I am studing to be to bachelor of agronomy

The Giggle Blizzard said 4 years, 12 months ago:

I would love to be a successful musician, play in a blues band and at the same time distribute electronic music online and I guess that’s what I’m working towards kind of.

Another dream job would be to make gaming videos on youtube/stream on twitch but that’s probably not gonna happen.

Also, astrophycisist, but…. I mean… yeah right

Deleted User said 4 years, 12 months ago:

My dream job is to be a nuerosurgeon.
A nuerosurgeon deals with head and neck.
The reason I want to do this is because I absolutely love the idea do saving people.to play a part in someone’s life and make their life better it’s just so wonderful.

These are really interesting.

I would like to be a musician. I play double bass and it would be an absolute dream to be part of a symphony orchestra or a smaller string orchestra or something along those lines. I want to work towards this because music is something that can make me happy like nothing else. The feeling after a concert has gone well is exhilarating and it’s great meeting other musicians and talking with people in your section.

For the bonus: Well I’ve been playing just less than 2 years now and took grade 7 about 4 months ago. I’m working towards 8 later so I can get into music college and start working towards it. My practice has been up-down recently ’cause I’ve had some bad days mood-wise and self esteem-wise, but I’m going to start having a more rigid practice schedule now.

Cathy said 4 years, 12 months ago:

as stupid as some may think.. but my dream job would too either work in Discovery cove in America with the dolphins or to work in the Disney parks which I know neither are very realistic for me and not going to happen.
Only other job that could be possible is to work in the Disney in Paris.. which could be possible, very possible just need the motivation to learn more French

1. King/Emperor/Ruler.
2. To rule.
3. I must.

Bonus: 70/30

Riss said 4 years, 12 months ago:

I think this is an excellent thread.

1. Psychologist.
2. I basically want to do everything: research, teaching, counseling… The hard part is narrowing my interests, since I seem to be interested in everything.
3. Carl Jung coined the term “wounded healer,” which is basically a person who has gone through difficult life experiences (i.e. traumatic event, mental illness, etc.) and who, as a result of those experiences, has the desire to help others. I think that does a pretty good job at describing me and why I first became interested in this path.
4. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Every decision I have made in the last two years has been made in an effort to get me closer to this goal. I’m very passionate about it!

Helen Smith said 4 years, 12 months ago:

1. I want to be a psychologist.
2. To be able to talk to people, and help them take one step at a time towards a brighter future.
3. I was in a very dark place in the past, I had almost lost all hope for a better life.
But by talk to a psychologist, the pieces fell into place and I worked myself towards a brighter future. All I want is to be there for people, and help them as much as I possibly can.

I am studying psychology at the moment, and through hard work, I will get the job of my dreams.

Deleted User said 4 years, 2 months ago:

1. My dream job is a forensic scientist.
2. A forensic scientist determines the criminal of an incident and thus contributes to the solving of crimes.
3. I want to help crime victims and friends & relatives of crime victims and make the world a better place by reducing the crime rate.

vondes said 3 weeks, 3 days ago:

It should be noted that farming allows marketing such valuable products as, for example, meat (pork, beef, poultry), milk and dairy products (sour cream, cottage cheese, cream), eggs, by-products (liver, kidney), wool, underfur. I would like to do this business. Can you tell me whether it is possible to find farms for sale in Russia https://russian-farmland.com/ through them? I want to buy a plot of land exactly in this country since it seems to me that it is much more profitable to do this business there.