Girl with a Secret said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Anyone catch Today’s episode of Pretty Little Liars!?!?!?
(SPOILERS)

EZRA BEING A! What you all think? do you think he is BigA or just apart of the A-team? personally, I’m not quite sure, I’m more on the latter though.
And Ali! I am so happy for her to be alive, I also believe the body they found was her twin :)

Do you have any theories after tonight’s ep? or just want to fangirl? comment and we can chat!

SweetNothings said 10 years, 7 months ago:

99.9% sure he’s just on the A-Team and not Big A because they wouldn’t reveal something like that unless the show was about to end. Plus he’s Ezra.

Girl with a Secret said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Yeah I feel the same! but I don’t think hey will have a repeat with the whole toby thing, so I think he is still evil

Ren said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m not really sure at this point. I kind of suspected ezra since season two since he was least likely to be A, and there’s a possibility that he could be the big A. Also, ms. grenshaw (or grenwald, i don’t remember) described A as “he” and “him”.

I’m really glad that Ali is alive and I agree that her twin may have been buried, like in the book. But how is she connected to Ezra? I’m so confused >.<

Nikkita said 10 years, 5 months ago:

What if Marlene King wants us to think hes this evil jerk who is out to kill Ali and hes really not? That he joined to A Team to protect Aria?

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I definitely don’t think he’s A, there are things that just don’t add up with that and I think he might be on the A team but when they found that lair type thing it just seemed completely different. He’s obviously up to something but it doesn’t seem like that, I think he genuinely did/does care for Aria. Maybe he’s trying to hunt down A himself or something like that?

Nikkita said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Him being so pissed could have just been because someone, whether he knew it was the girls or not wasn’t clear, was in there and saw everything he had up. Obvs that could be very bad for him. I just find it hard to believe he is A. Maybe he is doing what Spencer did?