Hearmenow said 9 years, 10 months ago:

The Fault In Our Stars is one of my absolute favorite books/films of all times. Therefore, I’d love to chat with some fellow peeps who shares my love for Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters. Anyone? Who’s your favorite character, why do you like the book/movie? How much did you cry at the end?

I’m not gonna lie, I did some great ugly crying.

Okay?
Okay.

Charlotte said 9 years, 10 months ago:

i ugly cried hard at the cinema a couple of days ago. i read the book in january and cried loads. currently re-reading the book, prepared for ugly crying, haha :)
what do you think of the soundtrack? x

Hearmenow said 9 years, 10 months ago:

@picklesmagnolia

Happy to know I wasn’t the only one :)

Love it, especially Ed’s song, though I’ve been humming boom clap the past couple days, the song really sticks in your head.

Josie M. said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Oooh yay TFIOS! John Green sure did write a tear jerker, thats for sure. I really loved Hazel, but I also adored Isaac. It was impossible not to adore Augustus, as well! I absolutely loved Ed’s song!!

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My favorite character is Augustus. I read the book and saw the movie and I remember reading it and saying “God, why does he have to be so perfect!?”
…lol but yeah i was kinda pissed that they put Ed’s song last. I mean it was so beautiful :”). It was honestly a great movie.