Brie said 8 years, 8 months ago:

What kind of bandoms are you people in? :D
Mine are umm
Sws, Ptv, Om&m, Cte, Miw, Mmf, Bmth, etc c:

That Stranger said 8 years, 7 months ago:

1D :)

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

My Chem, Panic! ATD, PTV, SWS, BMTH, and sooo many more. X)

ale_chan94 said 8 years, 7 months ago:

PTV, Streetlight Manifesto, Paramore, P!ATD, and two mexican alternative rock bands called Zoé and Cafe Tacuba :D

Rachel said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Wow, there’s some people with pretty good taste on here.
I like: BMTH, PTV, SWS, Of Mice & Men, ATL, Green Day, We Came As Romans, YMAS, FOB, ADTR, Blessthefall, The Story So Far etc.

worthasmile said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Everyone here has such amazing taste! I couldn’t possibly list all of my favorite bands, but I’ll try;
P!ATD, MCR, Green Day, PTV, Paramore, Ax7, Fallout Boy, John Cale, Halestorm, Metro Station, Cage the elephant, theory of a deadman, Iron & wine, TDG, the used, the strokes, dark lotus, ICP, The rolling stones, Billy Joel, the beatles, Journey, AAR, Vampire Weekend, NSN, Mayday Parade, BVB, Falling in Reverse, Allstar weekend, SWS, OMAM, ATL, marianas trench, secondhand serenade, ADTR, elvis presley, elvis costello, frank sinatra, TDF, Breaking benjamin, bloodhound gang-they just make me laugh, AAF, saving abel, sick puppies, seether, pop evil, young the giant, the story so far, etc. I am a bit of a music addict. :)

Mar15 said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Main: Paramore, P!ATD, FOB, Darren Criss
Other: YMAS, Mumford & Sons, TDCC, Imagine Dragons, The National, Muse, Relient K, MCR, City and Colour, 30STM, Snow Patrol, The Smiths, ATL

Maria said 8 years, 7 months ago:

PTV, ATL, ADTR, Secondhand Serenade. :)

JimmyGirl1964 said 8 years, 6 months ago:

P!atd, MCR, FOB, Muse and then I’m a sucker for The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zepp

Haley said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Wow,everyone has such amazing taste here! Here are my bands:
Mcr,Bmth,Om&m,P!ATD,Marina And The Diamonds,Green Day,Falling in reverse,Suicide Silence,Blessthefall,Crossfaith,The Amity Affliction,Being as an ocean,WCAR,Hawthorne Heights and many more x3

MargaHahaha said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I go for alternative, punk/pop, and indie :)

Walk the Moon, The 1975, The Wombats, Freelance Whales, Phoenix, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, etc.

DarlingDhampir said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Apocalyptica, 69 Eyes, HIM, A7X, AFI, Rob Zombie, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth…the list goes on and on.

Deleted User said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Rush, Yes, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Cherry Poppin Daddies, ZZ Top, Cream, Zander Zon. …I could go on all day.

Veda said 8 years, 4 months ago:

ahh! we all come together with our bands c: mine are
BMTH
OM&M
PTV
Suicide Silence
Blessthefall
The Amity Affliction
Being as an Ocean
Fall out boy
ATL
YMAS