The Curious One said 10 years ago:

I know this is a less popular fan group, but are there any Alice in Wonderland Fans here that would like to fan girl/boy over this with me?

Cathy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I agree doesn’t seem to be a very popular or common one but I am quite a big fan of alice in wonderland xD

orpheo said 9 years, 8 months ago:

over here! I grew up with Alice. It’s my childhood movie, which kind of explains why i am such a dreamy person. I’ve read the book recently, and through the looking glass. And I realized that as I grow older, it grows more amazing. It’s a pretty crazy story, that messes up with our heads, and its characters have deep philosophical meanings.

LittleMissPrincessu said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, and all the different versions and aspects that people have taken on the series. I personally love ‘The Looking Glass Wars’ series. However not a huge fan of the Tim Burton Alice In Wonderland for a number of reasons.

Unlikeany said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I collect Alice in wonderland books. I got lost in the story as a child, I never outgrew the nonsense and childhood awe that Lewis Caroll instilled in me.

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Not true at all!

Alice in Wonderland is one of the most popular characters in fiction, and a very influential one, notoriously – in the counterculture.

The lucid and surreal nature of the book and its shier weirdness gave Alice a special place among surrealists, dreamers and those who experimented with magic mushrooms and mysterious potions as well.

I think this is because Alice in Wonderland is really very open to interpretation – from a children’s story to a complex mathematical riddle, to a psychedelic experience, or a lucid dream, or just a vision of a madman.

Every generation has its own Alice. Every person has its own Alice. I’m not sure which one mine is, but I know it’s mine. And so did many of those who created their version of Alice.

blueberrycheese said 9 years, 4 months ago:

the only versions of Alice I’ve watched are the Disney’s and Tim Burton’s. And I fell in love with Tim Burton’s, just because I love the horror-fantasy-comedy genre he sports! You guys have any recommendation of the other versions?