Alexandra said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I met my boyfriend by complete accident, I’ve always been really shy, and not much of a speaker. I was walking home with my friend, Tatiana, and she told me she was going to stop somewhere to be with her friend, Bruno,who had moved out far from us and he would come to be a while with her.. It happens that he comes with a friend, my mind freezes when I see him, he has such a beautiful smile. I say a shaky “Hey” to both, and me and my friend star to walk towards a coffee shop, they stay behind. I was really nervous, and the coffee shop was closed. We stay around, and they talk and talk and I stay quiet. After a few minutes, Bruno’s friend come near me and asks if everything is alright since I’ve been quiet, I say everything is alright, and he smiles, making me smile back. After a while, he asks for my phone number, and I give it to him. Then sadly, was time to go, we said goodbye, and me and my friend walk home. That day, I was texting him until I fell asleep, I felt he could be something good for me, and my illnesses. He made de smile every single day, he made me forget all about darkness, and suicidal thoughts, he kinda saved me from the worst. after a month, we started dating, everything was so perfect, and afte 3 years and a half still is. I never believed in love at first sight, but I guess it was just that.

chloe said 6 years, 1 month ago:

ok
i met my boyfriend at school through my best friend

quiet_potato said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I met my boyfriend in school in biology, then I decided to add him on Facebook and our friendship grew into a relationship from there lol. :3