bbblife42 said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Hey my name is Ben and I am 15 (still) so there is a girl I have liked for about a year now, and before anyone jumps to any conclusions let me explain. Some people may have seen posts before this about this girl, her name is Abby. Anyway, last year I decided to be bold and the Monday after valentine’s day I gave her a rose, and she seemed like she liked it a lot and she smiled at me in the halls a lot. But of course I am a wimp so I did not do anything after that, and did not really talk to her a ton. Anyway, so now it is this year and she still smiled at me in the hall some but we did not have any classes together. However, I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day and he said he knew her. So she still knows I like her because of my friend a bit, but that is actually a good thing, anyhow, I sent a note through my friend to her today since I hardly ever see her. So anyway this being high school basically someone stole it and the whole class read it lol, but it was good because one of her friends read it and she said she thought it was sweet. But so obviously I am going to wait a few days to wait and see how she responds, but if she doesn’t do anything what should I do? And do you think what I did is the right thing? And what else should I do? Just kinda help me out here. And my friend does say he thinks she wants to get to know me better.

z o e said 7 years, 10 months ago:

aw, that sounds sweet. I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I’m pretty sure she would respond, but if she doesn’t, go talk to her :) drag a friend with you for moral support of you need it.