Midnightsapphire20 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’m kinda new to this whole “Dating” thing… I’ve never had a boyfriend, and I’m in high school… I recently started talking to an old friend again, and I’m looking at him in a different light. We still act like friends and are talking outside of school, we poke fun at each other’s little quirks (We are kinda the same in that department). See, I talk with my other friends, but nothing’s as easy as talking to him. I haven’t told anyone, and I won’t because I don’t want to mess this up. But now he’s starting to introduce me to his friends, and kinda opening up a bit more. I don’t think he knows, and I’d like to keep it that way for now, but you see, I’m new to this, and I really want something to happen… Any advice?

Nicky said 10 years, 5 months ago:

What you want is to try and get a little closer to him first. He seems like a lovely boy, so there shouldn’t be any trouble if you just went for it later, but for now, get to know him again, and his friends too, it wouldn’t hurt to have them in your social circle too. And don’t make the mistake of asking a friend to ask him for you… man that’s not gonna get you anywhere!