HP said 9 years, 5 months ago:

It might be much but in my opinion it’s quite handy. I can masturbate using either my left or my right hand. :3

SleepingDog said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I can spend hours waiting doing absolutely nothing.

Kisumi said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I have really good critical and logical thinkings. I’m always very curious as well

Destiny said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I accept and like the fact that i can be flirty even though its unintentional and the fact that i can help others with their problems even if can be controversial at times. I also like arguing with other people with certain topics just to be open minded.

Emilie said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Physically: I like my eyes, the colour of them are a greenish blue so I like that.
Personality: I like that I’m really creative if it’s being artistic or just coming up with new ideas

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Physically: I like how I am fit enough to do all the outdoorsy sort of stuff i want to do like bushwalking and windsurfing.

Personality: I like how i never feel like i have to prove myself to anyone and that lets me be me.

The Curious One said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Physically: i like that i am strong enough to do the things i enjoy, and i like my eyes i think they’re cool.

Personality: I like that I’m capable of having a good conversion with myself and that if i’m curious about something i’m not afraid to figure it out.

Game said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I was born into a financially stable family.

bbblife42 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Physically: I like that I am strong for my age and in good shape. And I like my hair and my eyes, I just think they are cool and my hair is cool.

Personality: I like that I typically nice and just generally smart and can talk to really anyone and like to have fun.

Snaaaaausages said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Well, my best one would probably have to be my rocking good looks, but i know you guys don’t want me to go on about my massive, bulging abs for the next several minutes.
So after that, it’d probably be my empathy.
I’m not sure why, but I never could hold a grudge against someone for more than a few hours, and I’ve always had the innate ability to be able to see myself in people’s shoes–so much that i’ll forgive them before they even apologize, because I can see whether or not they had a choice.
That being said, though, i’m not a smuck. I’m not going to let someone roll all over me unless I owe them, or they have a damn good reason.
Still, a simple apology and a couple hours of thinking about it is usually all it takes for me to get past something.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m spider-man.

Broken Mind said 9 years, 2 months ago:

My best quality in my opinion would be my awesome debating ability, it has helped me get out of trouble on many occasions.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t get bored!

Coolsoda said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I understand people, I never judge and im always thinking about the world

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I am sincere in my efforts and pursuits and am generally reflective and analytical by nature so my thoughts and observations are generally follow by my or other people’s life experiences. I have an intuitive feel for human nature but perhaps I could be mistaken for many of these through reporting bias.