insertNameandNumberhere said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I personally hate this question. Mainly because I have no idea at all what I want to do. It makes me uncomfortable to be posed this question, like I’m being asked to decide the rest of my life in that one instant. So, any thoughts? How do you feel about this question, or do you have any sort of answer?

TheLifeGiving said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I want to become a writer or work for Disney in the animation section. I’ve thought about this for years to be honest. Writing was something I did as a little child and the more I wrote the more I wanted to write books and sell them one day. And animation is just because I have that class at school and I absolutely adore it. If you question what you want to become first look at the hobbies that you’ve been doing for a while and see if there is a future that you can make out of it. You love your hobbies and turning your hobbies into a job is doing a job you love and that’s important

The Amazing Travis said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I’d like to become either a writer or voice actor.

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

happy. i want to be happy when i grow up

Mia said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I’d like to do something with Psychology as a backup to my true dream job, which is to be either a theatre actor, actor or musician in a band. But shh, those are out of my league.

BrOKen said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I have big dreams I would love to do anything with arts whether it’s performance like acting, singing, theatre, playing instruments or visual like graphic designing, artist, designer but I also want to work in the medicine area either a GP, paediatrician or psychologist or even lawyer. I just don’t know yet, I have the talents but I probably haven’t found my passion yet I guess I still have more explorin’ to do…

Julia said 8 years, 9 months ago:

i have worrieds about my future. Because nothing is attractive for me. Someday I decide to be a lawyer, but another day i change my mind.

AnnieH said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I am going to make robots that have human movements. I will make them for defense and industrial purposes. My goal is to go to work for DARPA right after college.