Swaggamactastic said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I cannot see myself living without my fashion designs or my drawings. Im very passionate about that and i just can’t stop doing it.

Swaggamactastic said 10 years, 8 months ago:

and i really love music

Haregg said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Changing the world, accept norms and find ways around it, defying rules of society but are not law, having hope and faith rather than certainty

Madi said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Writing. A world without being able to write would be unbearably dull. Writing expresses so much that simply talking or reading never could. It gives you power and self-expression

Lauren said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m super passionate about helping people. I love when people come to me for advice or look up to me or just need me in any way. I love knowing that I make a difference in someone’s life.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I spend a lot of time searching for good music.
The music I listen isn’t really mainstream or so, so it’s rather difficult to find new, good bands.
However, I’m super happy when I find a new band and immediatly send the YouTube-link of a song of them to this one friend of mine who has the same taste in music.
Good music makes me either really happy or really sad and I think it’s very beautiful that just sounds can do something to you :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

My passion is writing! I can’t go on a day, without writing, it can be a journal entry, a little description of someone I met that day, or something I saw that day, an idea for a story, anything. :)

Charlie said 10 years, 8 months ago:

The very first thing that you will see im my house is the huge pile of book…

Girl with a Secret said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Singing! i could not live a day without singing something. Im not very good, but it always makes me smile and I love the feeling i get :)

KittenOfWar said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Baking, really, I can’t go a few days without doing it, it’s driving me completely crazy. Plus it always makes people happy as I always share cookies/cake with friends and family :D

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Lazy days, I love my PJs so much and I just chill and listen to music or blog or whatever. Heck, it’s 4PM and I’m in bed. Couldn’t live without lazy days.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

but probably singing too, it feels right and like there’s some kind of freedom to it. Even if I’m singing someone elses words it just feels so open and expressive and powerful. It’s the one thing I know how to do and it makes me feel good

JustRachel said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m really passionate about reading. It honestly takes you to another place. I also really love writing and music. Beatles Forever. I also love being around people and having a lot of energy. Lastly, I would not survive if I couldn’t have at least two hours to myself in my room/shelter once a day.

georgey said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m not sure. I listen to music a lot, otherwise I guess I’d say writing. I don’t do it as often as I used to but when I do I spend hours at my desk coming up with all these ideas and stringing them together. I’ve never managed to completely finish anything though.

callmehollis said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Writing. I don’t know how I’d function without it. It relieves so much stress. That kind of self expression I can’t find anywhere else. It’s an escape to anywhere you choose. You can create a life you wish you could live. I write my own story everyday and it’s become something I want to share with the world. I want to reach out to people and through writing, I feel like that’s completely possible.