Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t mean something that’s just a hobby, or a time-killer.

What’s something you *truly* love doing? Something you can’t imagine yourself not being able to do? Doesn’t matter what as long as you’re serious about it.

Miss.TalksAlot said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Not be able to talk to anyone anymore.
and having fun.

♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I guess I’d have to say music really. It was there for me in so many dark times and maybe one day I hope to share that same warmth with others.

Birdie said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I’m in MAJOR agreement with the music bit. Those times when my mind is utterly blank and I lack any enthusiasm for anything at all, it’s always my guitar that brings me back:]

I also like animals a lot. Not to any obsessive or obnoxious degree, but I love being around them. I just find them fascinating to observe (even if they think I’m creepy for it:P).

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

BOOKS!

Love-and-be-loved said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Dancing. Even though I quit I still cant stop myself from doing it its a big part of me.

Miss.TalksAlot said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@Birdie @xSPiCa Yes music could really help out! but not if it’s sad/dramatic music, that could cause you to be even more depressed.
Also animals really helpfull when you pet them and cuddle. It relieves stress.

@Jess Reading keeps you of mind!

@Love-and-be-loved Ooh I used to dance! But I was really bad so I quitted. (:
what kind of dancing style did you learn?

Garam said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Music has allways been my Bestfriend and my worst enemy. that probably why i would go insane if i became deaf. Drawing is something i do when it feels right to do, idk how to explain it. I don’t do it just to kill time, or to make an nice drawing.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I agree with those above about music; but what I can’t picture myself not doing is photography.

I love taking all types of photos, especially nature and landscape because I can go for a walk alone and just enjoy the view; having time to myself to think about things and simply relax. To be honest, I’d say it’s quite therapeutic and I truly enjoy it. It helps you realize some of the more simpler and great things in life that can’t be seen without a closer look.

Kaitlen Strmiska said 10 years, 8 months ago:

cooking for people

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Music makes me really happy! Sometimes when I listen to it, I get really overwhelmed and have to start physically rocking back and forth in order to do something about the feelings I feel. It’s kind of weird.

I also love animals! I get so pumped working with animals. My volunteer work at my local animal shelter is probably one of my favorite aspects of my life. It’s just so nice to be able to work with creatures that everyone thinks are broken and show them that, no, they weren’t broken, just a little beaten up. I’ve done some pretty good work with our “nastiest,” “bitchiest” cat (a poor declawed female who had been abandoned by multiple people and suffers from aggression issues as a result) and showed people that, while she may not be the sweetest, she has a heart and just wants to feel safe. I think the same could be said of many people in this world.

Writing is also a passion of mine. All art, really, but writing is the craft that I feel most bonded with. I hope to be a novelist one day.

Wulffang said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m truly passionate about playing the trumpet and furthering my music education. I actually want to become a band director when I go to college! Being in music has really helped with my self-confidence and it has helped me meet my partner and a lot of friends!

ThePurpleUnicorn said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Well for me it’s drawing, I love it and can’t see myself not doing it haha, I can draw anything I want when ever I want and it makes me feel happy when I think it’s a good piece.

Josh said 10 years, 8 months ago:

for me it’s music. I’m in a band playing bass and i write most of the lyrics for the band and like anyone i love listening to music.

Phoenix said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I guess I can best say, I’m passionate about happiness and optimisism, and, well, my friends. Without my current friends, I don’t know where I would be. Probably all alone. But I’m not, so that’s good. c: