AndrewR said 9 years, 4 months ago:

i recently felt emotions for a guy but i dont know what to do, someone help?

Emma said 9 years, 4 months ago:

That’s perfectly okay!! Don’t label yourself with anything yet, but you’re most likely gay/bisexual/pansexual/demisexual/etc. Your feelings are perfectly okay, don’t worry about it. Relish in the feeling of having a crush.

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Just having an emotional attachment towards anyone, no matter what sex does not attach a gender label to you. It is part of what makes us human. There is plenty of love that is nonsexual in nature. However if you feel a sexual longing for someone, that shouldn’t be confused as love. They are 2 separate things that can go well together but are not always the same thing.

kirito said 9 years, 3 months ago:

what kind of emotion first that’s what u should ask first.. maybe u just idolize him…

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I need more information. How did it affect you? Do you want him to like you back? What do you mean exactly? When I like someone, man, the feeling motivates me to be better, a better me. It makes me want to know more about them and see what are the things that we have in common. I’m talking about seeing someone’s physical appearance at first, you know. Or, are you talking about freezing whenever he’s around? Where I’m in right now, man, there are a lot of girls. Before, I was like a robot. Well, it’s awkward being the only guy around. I just fake confidence. It’s a kind of skill. It takes time.