Event said 10 years, 5 months ago:

if so, then how well do you deal with it?
if not, what is some advice?

Skittles said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Yes actually. Last weekend I went on a family vacation and we were in our apartments (there were three because the whole family, aunts, uncle, cousins, were there) and we were in our apartment while I was upstairs. I went downstairs some time later to find the front door locked.
Later on, people came back in and didn’t realise that I was in here the whole time.
I was happy with glaring at them imagining their deaths for a short time then, who cares? Some families are bound to forget you or other family members sometimes. Eventually they’ll remember you and if not, then they’re not worth your time.

Valeska said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’ve tried to not be angry and forgive them. I’ve forgotte people too. It’s something I try not to do though, but sometimes it happens. Of course, you need to share with them how you feel if it keeps happening. I’d recommend talking to them. Maybe show them how frustrated you are and how hurt you feel. Of course, sometimes they will forget you by accidental means, don’t let it bother you too much.