Anxious Walnut said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I have my septum and my lip pierced. I couldn’t be happier with them. They boost my self-esteem in a way, I just kinda feel like if I can take a 16g needle to the septum I can take on the world.
I’m scheduling an appointment to get my first tattoo ^_^

Swifting said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Personally I can’t regret something I chose to do to my body. Love both tattoos.

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I don’t really regret any of my tattoos or piercings, but I didn’t really need all 4 piercings in each ear… all but the bottom one in each ear is closed now anyway and I only really want one more maybe to still be open. 8 earrings was just a lot for my hair to get caught on.

Monster said 9 years ago:

I got a tattoo about 3 years ago now that I rather regret… I was a die hard fan of Supernatural, and well, while the show had all ready started to go rather shit, I was still going to get the tattoo me and a friend had been planing on taking together, we’d been planing on it for about 2 years. And when I got to visit him (he’s Dutch I’m Norwegian btw), we got our Anti-Possession tattoos on our left shoulderblades.

Well I left Holland on bad terms with him cause he was being a little crybaby about me and his girl ‘ganging up on him’ cause we happened to agree mostly when he was being stupid about something (it happened a lot I was there for 19 days).. so, I haven’t really spoken to him since I left the airport (he actually stormed off.. it’s ridiculous)..

And the show just kept getting more and more shit too.. it’s so shit atm I’m actually thinking of getting the tattoo removed.. or covered up… cause right now the whole thing is rather embarrassing.
/rant