Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I make little cries for help constantly over and over again and still no help. I try to make real friends but they always end up disappearing within the first couple days. I dont understand…I try to be so nice to others and get nothing in return and it makes me feel so ugly and insecure because I have nobody. I feel like I’m just taking up space in this world as an invisible person who nobody recognizes until they want something.

Taylor said 10 years, 2 months ago:

People are extremely selfish and it is rare to find a true bond with people. Don’t give up, keep putting out positive energy and be nice to people and it will come back to you.
A great way to start raising your self esteem is to work on your personal interests and skills. Make personal accomplishments and appreciate yourself first. Do not rely on others to judge your worth, if you love yourself you will exude confidence and people will flock to you.

Angel said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Betrayal is the worst feeling.The worst fear i have is someone turning their backs on me and not pay attention to my cries for them. I tell the closest ones I love to never do that to me… The one I loved most … turned his back on me..and walked straight into the arms of another girl. What did I do wrong? *sighs* Obviously something that made me repulsive to him. I’ll just ignore him … I hope. The best thing I can do now is FORGIVE AND FORGET

ghost said 10 years, 1 month ago:

i feel the same way a lot of the time. but at the same time, you dont want to have fake people who will disappear when you need them the most. just make yourself self reliant so you dont need anybody. then they will come running to you. dont act like you need them. hope that makes sense.

oldschool said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Human emotions and feelings are really energy draining. When we get depressed we get tired because our emotions take a lot out of us. It is kind of like a battery and we need charging. We need emotional support from others to recharge. But we also absorb their energy. For some of us we need a lot fast like in your case. It can be overwhelming for some people when their own energy is low. The best kind of person for this is a high energy enthusiastic friend who has energy to spare. There is nothing wrong with you get that out of your head. We are all just different.