Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

add me – georgia.ghettoass

Chris said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Mine is cosmic-chris

Absolutely anyone, feel free to add me, and feel free to talk to me absolutely any time about absolutely anything. I’m not really the best conversationalist, but I will try. My skype is pretty much always logged on, though, even when I’m not around, so if I don’t respond, I’m not ignoring you, I’m either out or sleeping.

Matthew Riffel said 10 years, 7 months ago:

add me i’m: matt.the.slender.man

georgey said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m gonna post mine in here again, really feel free to add me if you want to vent about stuff. I’ve got experience with relationships, anxiety and loneliness but don’t let that stop you if you’ve got other problems. I like to talk voice to voice, I think you can get more across then through text.

amshoks said 10 years, 6 months ago:

amsoks1996

Beautiful Life said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m really new on this site, but so far every person I’ve talked to made me think there is still hope. (Sounds lame I know..) Feel free to add me crazyto407. You can send me a message anytime, about anything. I’m here to listen and help.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Posting mine again… brody.mcgann

Add me! I love to talk :D

jelly said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’d love to talk to anyone who loves to talk. I’m also totally open to just sitting in companionable silence. Or I can be devastatingly awkward, and make you (and myself) somewhat uncomfortable. You can take your pick.

fluentfather

Nicco_ForYou said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m free to talk , if anybody would like to , so may add me ed.nourry … especially for those who really need a good laugh

I can’t promise that if added it won’t be awkward at first, but I’d still love to talk
Username is ducttaperoses

troyoneill1, cause I’m totally using my real name.

Tintots said 10 years, 5 months ago:

tintots21

tell me if you’re from blah, message me whenever:) i’m shy through vidchats though, if you can bare with that, just say hi:)

Dizo said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hello everyone, English isn’t my natal language and I want to practice my pronunciation by voice to voice calls in Skype, so if you are up to help me with my English PM me also if I can help you with something. I’m always up to help. Thank you in advance.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Feel free to PM for my skype! I’m pretty chill, up late, and open to talk about anything really. :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Annabelle.Eve

I’m online right now if anyone’s up for a chat.