Deleted User said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Hello there~
My name is Desiree. I am seventeen, and I currently live in College Station, Texas. I am engaged, but I don’t have really any friends. Pansexual & androgynous (: I spend most of my days either playing video games, listening to music, writing, or smoking. I like to go out as much as often, also, to help my anxiety/depression. I am currently trying to find a job to have something to do until I finish my phlebotomy certification early next year. Then in the fall, I will be going to college to become a paramedic/forensic nurse. I enjoy talking a lot, especially about music and other really deep topics. My favorite music is probably post-hardcore, and dubstep. I also like rap. I have a huge soft spot for NeverShoutNever, though. My favorite video games are GTA5, every Black Ops, Minecraft, Skyrim, Dead Space, and more.
I am a very creative person. I like to write, and draw. Poetry is my favorite thing ever. I like to smoke, so I am very 420 friendly, and will not judge for your usage of really anything.
I’m very laid back, and chill but then I can also be very hyper, and funny. I have a dark sense of humor, a sarcastic attitude, and a weird personality but I promise I am one of the most caring, understanding people you will ever meet. I have struggled with depression, self harm, eating disorders, anxiety, family trouble, bullying, and more for my whole life and my only true goal in life is to help others. I am available basically 24/7, and I love getting to know people. Talk to me, please :)

Kik: sxizotypal

Tumblr:sxizotypal.tumblr.com

Facebook: facebook.com/synaessthesia

PSN: YOLO_SWAGGINZ666

nipun said 8 years, 5 months ago:

hey i sent you one on skype..

Beanz said 8 years, 5 months ago:

sent you a skype request