mariko said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Idk if this is the right place to ask this question but.. I’ll ask anyways: when a girl loses her virginity, what does it change? physically do you feel any different? and do you have to do any different personal hygene things?

Thank you in advance.

narumitsu said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Hi! When I lost my virginity i didn’t notice much changing. I just felt “more adult” because I had done something meaningful for myself and I felt like it was a step in the process of growing up emotionally.
The only physical change I noticed was something with the period, but I don’t know how to describe that without details that could upset some, and actually I don’t know if that’s just me.
About the personal hygene you should be careful when you have sex with your partner to avoid infections and sexual trasmitted diseases, but apart from that, you don’t have to do nothing in particular.

Ember said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Sometimes when you lose your virginity, your hormones start being more active and you might go through mood swings. That’s about it, the only thing you should be wary about is sexually transmitted infections.

mariko said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@anthealb thank you so much for your honest answer. And sorry if I’m rude but I’m curious about the period thing. Could you PM and explain it? Sorry if I’m causing too much trouble.

@emberequinox thank you for your kind answer too, I really appreciate it

narumitsu said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@marikofujimoto you’re not rude, it’s ok to be curious! I’ll PM you about it :)

Elauria said 8 years, 4 months ago:

So actually changes in your period are more likely due to things like stress rather than your first intercouse. The questions you should be asking is how do I feel about having sex? How do I think I’m going to feel after? While sex is a physical act it is also an emotional one. Physically you may have some spotting, and soreness afterwards. But the emotional impact can be even more considerable than the physical one. If your considering having sex, be safe, condoms and birth control. Not just to avoid pregnancy but also infection and disease.

AnnieH said 8 years, 4 months ago:

I never felt that I had a magical thing to lose. My first time I never felt any pain and there was no blood, It was more just a fulfilling of something that I wanted to happen. Of course I may have got myself prepared with all of the toys and things that I had been using. But anyway there was nothing different going on down there afterwards.