Mary said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m a girl and I feel more of a physical attraction to guys but develop emotional feelings for girls. how can you be in a freaking relationship feeling like that? :( I really hate it. Anyone got any advice??

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 4 months ago:

You probably just haven’t met the right person yet. There will always be people you feel more emotionally drawn to than others while others you just find physically attractive but beyond that there’s no attraction. I think that’s pretty normal. Don’t worry so much about it. I personally develop deep emotional feelings for all my female friends as well as I desire intimacy in all of my relationships.

Life is an Art said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Maybe if you meet the right girl, physical attraction will come with it! Or vice versa!
I understand why you feel worried/scared about not being able to be in a relationship, but i think in your situation, it might just depend on the person. I’m sure you’ll figure it out with time, don’t worry. Try not to focus on it too much and just let things happen how they’re supposed to. When it feels right, you’ll know(:

Adam said 10 years, 4 months ago:

In reality, you want a sensitive man. You will find a man no matter what :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

You may be a sort of bisexual. I think it is called herromatic bisexual. The way I think you can tell your sexuality is to think back on memorys of your childhood before you understood the concept of gay and straight and you just did what was natural. What you did in those times is your sexuality. at your age your body and mind is experiencing and you will being having these questions for a while. Remember if you do think you are bisexual do not be ashamed. Be proud. Is the reason why you are anxious about these questions because you think it is wrong? tell me and if you may answer some of my questions.

GrayMockingbird said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Don’t worry too much about it. You don’t actually need to be in a relationship to be happy or to be just yourself. Your life will go on, so keep in mind that the most important thing is YOUR life and your goals. If you meet the right person someday, you’ll know. And if you don’t? Everything will be just fine! Live.

AverageSparrow said 10 years, 4 months ago:

It sounds that you might identify with being heterosexual and homoromantic. http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Homoromantic/2899335
This story from the experience project shows just one example of a relationship that’s possible for a person who is heterosexual and homoromantic. If you prefer and everyone involved is consenting, I’m sure it is also possible to have a physical relationship with one person and an emotional relationship with another. Just have to find the people you click with! Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help, if I’ve misunderstood something, or if you just want to talk.

Princen said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Yes to what AverageSparrow said! It is very possible that you are heterosexual and homoromantic! That means you are sexually attracted to men and romantically attracted to girls. Sexuality is very complicated and there are a lot of people like this! Maybe one day you will meet someone who you are both sexually and romantically attracted to, maybe you will fall in love with a girl and end up also being attracted to her sexually after a while, maybe you won’t. All of these are perfectly fine and not weird at all. If you ever want to talk more about your sexuality I’d be glad to talk to you. I myself am attracted to all genders, but I think I may be asexual or demisexual. So I’m not sexually attracted to people, but maybe if I form a deep emotional bond with someone then I might? I don’t know because that hasn’t happened yet!

Snow said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am in the same boat..however, I was with a very sensitive guy and it completely turned me off. I didn’t know what to do with all of the sensitivity thrown at me and actually seek a guy who can be emotionally stronger than I am. I think that’s why I develop a much closer relation with my girl friends than I do guy friends. I know what they have/are going through and can see how much stronger they are than me in these situations. But another really confusing part for me is that I feel the need to be the strong one and protect people and help them…with guys as well. It just seems that it is easier with girls to act on that. Terribly confused and just rambling now..

just me mann said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I feel the same.. my best friend came out to me a while ago (she’s bi not lesbian) and she said that she had liked me when she was very drunk and again when sober I really like her back and wonder if anything could happen between us but she has a boyfriend now.. He’s 8 years older than her, they are having sex and she’s 14. But that’s another story. This whole ordeal is even more confusing because I have these feelings for her but I also am almost dating this guy :/

Deleted User said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I can relate to this COMPLETELY . Right now I feel the same way it can be really hard to know for sure. all these constant labels can be confusing with sexual and romantic attraction involved. I mean you may say you are bi now or maybe everything will completely change in a few months . you never know ! I wouldn’t try to worry too much about labeling myself as any particular thing yet. I think the best thing for you would be to just Go with the flow of things ! Try dating both genders and see where it takes you . Then maybe you’ll be able to get a more solid understanding of your sexual preferences. :)