Anon04 said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve been debating this for a while now and I need some insight on the matter. So up until the 7th or 8th grade, I thought I only liked men but then I started feeling an attraction towards women. So at first I labelled myself as straight, then bisexual, then pansexual after I started talking to some of my LGBTQ+ friends, But now, I have no idea what I am. I’m starting to think that I don’t want to label myself as anything. Is there a name for that? How do I go about telling people what my sexuality is if I hate that labels that I feel restrain me?

Maggie said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Well, you tell them that it is not a question of labels. You love people for what they are, their personality, no matter what gender they are.
But most important, you need to be 100% comfortable with this decision.

Rain said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Sexuality is fluid. You may ‘label’ yourself as bisexual at one point and ‘label’ yourself as pansexual at another point. It’s okay to change it and it is also okay to choose not to label yourself at all. You love who you love and in the end labels aren’t exactly necessary.

Wrath Of Athena said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Sexuality can change when you are uncertain or this part of your identity and that’s okay. Labels are not necessary to explain your sexuality, but if it helps you understand you can always adopt a sexuality label and make sure to include your little modifications too. Here is a good place to get started: http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2012/03/the-genderbread-person-v2-0/