xMollyx said 5 years, 8 months ago:

Hey
I know I’m very young but I’ve never felt attracted to guys. And now that I’ve reached my teens I feel incredibly attracted to other girls.
I’m really nervous about telling anyone
should I just keep it a secret or what?

DQj23 said 5 years, 8 months ago:

I think the important thing you should remember in our generation is that most people consider same sex attraction as nothing out of the norm. I’m a girl, and am bisexual, and my boyfriend is as well. Who you should tell at this point in your life should be a decision based on trust, but you may be surprised to find many people might not find it a big deal, especially as you get older. Some potential outcomes might be that friends you have that are girls might be afraid you like them, but that is a problem everyone faces with their friends if they don’t feel the same way. Coming out can be difficult, but having one or two people who you trust to talk to about it can make everything seem easier. Why don’t you try with one friend, and see how it goes?

Bella said 5 years, 8 months ago:

I agree with DQj23, most people nowadays don’t look at same sex attraction so out of the norm, just be weary because there will be a few people who will probably make a big deal out of it, but it wont be as bad as it used to be. If it was me, I would only tell people I felt needed to know, like maybe a really close friend, but other than that it is truly no one else’s business who you are attracted to. When it comes to family on the other hand, it just depends on there beliefs because they either can be the harshest judges of this, or your best friend on this.

Katie said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Yeah, I felt nervous about letting my friends know, but I was really surprised. Out of my group of 12 friends, 4 were at least bi. Me, being into only girls, let myself calm a bit.

Nico Carter said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Only do what you’re comfortable with! Take it one person at a time if you have to. And always remember that no matter what people ssay or how they react nothing will ever be wrong with how you feel or who you are. I have been through this and it is nerve-racking, but it’s been so rewarding. I have met so many great people. It’s nice to be a part of a community. You can message me any time if you need to talk about anything. Anything at all. I don’t judge. That’s my rule. Good luck! :)

Markus said 5 years, 5 months ago:

Its normal so normal.:) there is no link between anyone’s sex and attraction.so enjoy your life and keep rocking :)