ilovetheinternet said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hey people! I’m fairly new to this site, so bear with me. I have always wondered about the following: 1) should I shave down south or not? 2) My penis is curved to the left. I’m concerned that it might be due to my masturbating in early highschool/late middleschool. 3) Is there any way to correct the curve? And lastly, 4) Is it bad to have a fetish (say foot fetish)? This is the first time I’ve ever asked these questions, so if this is the wrong place, tell me. Thanks.

smokeyTHEcat said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hey there. I saw your post and thought I would try my best to answer your questions.

1- Shaving;
Thats totally up to you. Personally, I use an electric razor and trim everything. When you shave it totally off it can give you itchy razor burn, or bad ingrown hairs. Using an electric razor will trim everything down nicely though.
It always tends to look bigger when you trim the hair. Not as much to distract whoever may be looking.
Also think about what your partner wants. If its something that doesn’t matter to you, maybe ask them and see if they prefer one or the other (if you’re at a sexual point in the relationship).

2- Curved penis;
First, let me just say ME TOO! lol I’ve been like that for as long as I can remember. Kind of like a banana, almost. But nom it’s not from something you did, its just natural; like someone with an unusual nose. The down side is it can feel a little uncomfortable to show it to someone for the first time, but the upside is it hits different places from most people. While everyone else just goes straight in, you curve to the side and hit spots that give your partner a totally different feeling, and if you change your position, you’ll hit more new spots. I haven’t had a complaint about that yet.

3- Correcting the curve;
As far as I know, no, you can’t do anything about it. I mean, I’m sure theres some surgery or something, but just remember that if you sleep with someone who has had more than one partner, you’ll probably stick out in their mind as the one who hit all the good spots, while everyone else just went straight in.

And finally, 4- Fetishes;
The only “bad” fetishes are ones that are overly dangerous or not legal. But something like a foot fetish is 100% normal. Well, I think so anyway. I don’t have a foot fetish, but I know people who do. It’s no big deal. Just make sure you’re comfortable with the person you’re going to be telling your fetishes to, and please wash your feet before hand. ;)
But make sure and explore your fetishes. Don’t be afraid to tell your partner, because chances are they have a fetish or two of their own that they will tell you after you tell them. Who knows, maybe they have a curved penis fetish.

Hope that helps, at least a little!

hfgrbvhqqqoooiiiy said 10 years, 6 months ago:

1. – It’s all about what you and your sexual partner are most comfortable with. There should be no obligation or pressure to shave “down there”.
2. – It is relatively common for a penis to be slightly curved. Whether it be up, down, left, or right. This is nothing to worry about. As for the supposed correlation between the curvature and early masturbation, they have nothing to do with each other.
3. – Not that I am aware. Also, never try anything that attempts to bend it by force. The muscle tissue surrounding the penis is rather fragile.
4. – Are you kidding? Feet are awesome! Join the club :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

1. yes, shave down south. keep like a lil patch, but be clean shaven.
2 -3. yes it happens from excessive masturbating if the curves too much, or probably tighty whities id imagine. I would say a possible fix would be ambidextrous masturbating, instead of just one hand. But its not a problem, girls like a nice curve, as long as it works.
4. I find that weird really, but i get turned on by nice toned long legs, so beats me.

smokeyTHEcat said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Masturbating with your other hand WILL NOT change the curve, just like masturbating in the first place had nothing to do with the curve in the first place. Trust me, I tried everything to change it before I realized that my partners seemed to enjoy it. ;)

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

well speak for yourself mate, im pretty positive a significant curve occurs coz your masturbating at an angle over years. Masturbating with both hands over time will make an effect likewise over an X amount of years. And yes it doesnt make a difference.

Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

1: That is a matter of personal preference.
2: Sometimes a curve naturally occurs, or is caused by a tear in the muscular tissue that re-heals. This is most common in cyclists, though not restricted to.
3: The only way to alter the curve is to re-tear the muscle and hope it heals the way you would like it to. However let me state that there is nothing wrong with a curve. I personally believe we form in certain ways for a reason, and we don’t discover it until later in life.
4: Fetishes are common amongst humans. There is nothing wrong with them, and again as stated in ’3:’, I believe we form in certain ways for a reason.

I would advise not to worry. It is natural to be curious and to worry about abnormality; it’s taught to us at an early age that we should fit into a specific general rule of ‘normal’. Personally however, I find this rather constricting. Striving for another’s perspective of normality will ultimately result in a seemingly unexplainable misery, the reason being that you are not being your normal, thus causing yourself to become miserable out of lack of freedom. Just be yourself, and be proud of your unique attributes and traits :)

ilovetheinternet said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Thanks for all your replies people. I DID try to do a trim (not a shave) and it itched for hours, until I read online that some deodorant might help. Tried it feeling like a fool, but it seemed to work. Besides me buying any gels, lotions, or creams, is there any other itch home remedy for down south? Also, should I continue trimming, or move on to a razor for complete removal? I don’t have an electric one, and money is a little tight at the moment, so can I do it with the normal type of razor I use for shaving (not the same blade obviously)? Anyway, thanks for the responses. It’s nice having people to talk to without it being too weird.

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years, 3 months ago:

… you know, I’ve been self-conscious about all these things for so long, and now I find out it’s perfectly normal. That’s a relief XD

Also, since the subject of fetishes is here and all… what would be classified as ‘weird’? Just asking >.>

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

anything with ropes, belts or any kind of pain, or a girl trying to probe you. I dont know bro from what ive seen with peoples stories, its like one weird fetish starts a chain reaction for whole bunch of other fucked up fetishes an they make it sound like its perfectly normal, also ive notice that these people will be the first to admit they are psychotic and ok with it..so.., i would just keep my fetish to boobs and pussy.

Mike said 10 years, 2 months ago:

1 – Keep it trimmed (especially if you expect girls to go down on you)
2 – Normal – not caused by masturbation
3 – No
4 – No – everyone does in one way or another – Foot is the most common

confusedcat said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Let me give you a girls perspective since it seems its been mostly boys answering you:
1. Honestly I prefer it to just be tamed. clean it up but I know how it feels to be fully shaved so I wouldn’t tell a boyfriend he had to do that. But in a relationship it doesn’t hurt to ask.
2. totally normal, A LOT of men have that. like the other guy said, women will not complain, if you look at a lot of vibrators online they have curves for the reason of pleasure so most women will be happy.
3. can not be fixed I don’t think, and it shouldn’t be!
4. fetishes are completely normal. But just make sure you ask to live out your fetish instead of just like lets say suck on her toe lol. communication is key!