ConfusionableTechtonics said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Does anyone else have a Daddy/Little relationship?
My Betrothed is my “Daddy” and I’m his “Little girl”, and we have sex and I act like a kid, but it is all consensual between two adults.
(It is not Pedophilia. No children are allowed. No children know. No children are looked at or thought about.)
I’m just wondering to see if anyone else has a relationship like it.

Rose Kaioh said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I personally don’t have this sort of relationship, nor do I know anyone who has one.
I don’t really see anything wrong with it as long as you’re both overage and consensual, not breaking any laws or getting children involved.
You could try looking for support groups like the one I’ve listed below.

This tumblr is a question/support group for DDLGs

http://ddlg-playground.tumblr.com/

Holly. xx

Des said 10 years, 2 months ago:

One of my good friends has a DD/lg relationship, and it’s super adorable! I was also approached by a babyboy to be his Mommy a few months ago, but there was no spark and his little age was a bit younger than I’m into (diaper play isn’t my thing). Maybe check out the “Sexy Kinks” group here for better luck at finding others with relationships like yours?

Bunnixie said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I have a Daddy of my own! We’re both kind of new to it and we have some issues which is why a lot of littles and subbies prefer older, well seasoned Doms/Daddies. However, it’s a little fun to explore it with each other. Some people look down on the DDLG dynamic but it’s not right to shame other’s kinks. As long as it’s safe, sane and consensual…ain’t nothin’ wrong with it!

Humanist Hope said 10 years, 1 month ago:

There’s nothing wrong with adding a little spice to the relationship. :)

I know many people from all over the sexual spectrum, and I can tell you that MANY more people than most would think have a delightful kink.

Alex said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Yeah this is pretty common. I’ve been with more than one person of both genders who have called me “Daddy” during sex.

I was kind of unnerved me the first time, but now I just roll with it and play along.