sarah said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I was always into girls. All my crushes since I was like 12 were on girls, I never once thought I was straight. However, I started liking boys (very rarely – but it happened) when I was about 16? So, I guess that’s when I found out I’m bisexual instead of completely gay.

I guess I never went through any sort of identity crisis regarding sexuality, because I never really questioned it or put a label to it. If I liked a guy, then I liked a guy, if I liked a girl, then I liked a girl. It was never something I even thought about rejecting about myself.

Beck said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I knew when I was very young, maybe seven or eight. I didn’t know what to call it, so I jus considered myself bisexual even though I acted more like a guy than anything. However, after Tumblr, I realised that I was actually an asexual aromantic qenderfluid. I am currently in a “relationship” with an asexual heteromatic named Tessa.

Pancake said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Last year. I’m 18 now..
I never really *thought* about what I was, I kissed girls, and guys and I really didn’t want to label myself really. But yeah, this year I got asked a lot and just thought “well I like both genders, so I’m bisexual”

Jess said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I realised I didn’t like boys very early on in life but didn’t realise I could like girls. That slowly grew on my till I was like 13/14 when it clicked. I didn’t come out till I was like 16 but my friends were like finally we’ve known for years!

Wallflower said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I was 12 when I started questioning my sexuality. It wasn’t long before I found the definition of asexual, but it took many years for me to come to terms with that. I pretty much always knew I was homoromantic though.

I only began to question my gender recently though, and for now, describing myself as agender seems to work for me.

Samui said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Uhm, at an early age, I wanted to marry my brother (now unfortunately deceased)and then as I got older my heart broke every time my best friends got boyfriends. I don’t know when it was though. that I noticed.

Fox Lady said 10 years, 1 month ago:

It was at a really early age for me when I realised that I had the wrong body parts, but I was so young that I didn’t really think too much about it. I was in the bath one day during childhood and thought ‘hey, maybe if I pull this thing off, the thing I’m supposed to have will be there.’ hahaha x’D
Up until this day I don’t openly express the person I am on the inside, due to social simplicity (At least, not at a detectable level [to my knowledge anyways :0 ]). But sites like this one really help to grant me that freedom n.n

As for my sexuality, well I guess I am still trying to figure that stuff out, in betwixt the portions of romance, sex, and emotion. :/

Seagoat said 10 years, 1 month ago:

idk I think it’s when I honest to god started checking out other girls at 13 and that’s around the same time I started really liking the way my female friends lips look. But I don’t understand why I didn’t get it earlier because I had a bunch of female crushes, I guess I just pushed it to the back of my head. I first fully understand my sexuality when I joined tumblr (14) and started chatting up women and stuff so now identify myself as pansexual (or at least in the bisexual umbrella)

Tessa said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I first realized I was asexual when I was 15. I wasn’t attracted to guys. I wasn’t attracted to girls. I mean, sure, I can tell if a girl is pretty or a guy is handsome but I’m not attracted to them, sexually or romantically.

Tessa said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I first realized I was asexual when I was 15. I wasn’t attracted to guys. I wasn’t attracted to girls. I mean, sure, I can tell if a girl is pretty or a guy is handsome but I’m not attracted to them, sexually or romantically.

Alex said 10 years, 1 month ago:

When I was 14 I realized I was bisexual after I fell in love with a male friend of mine, who turned out to actually be gay, but at the time I did not want to have any same sex attractions because I was always told they were sinful.

So I told him off and said I couldn’t be friends with him anymore and never ended up accepting myself until years later.

tubulidentata said 10 years ago:

i knew i was at least polysexual around 4th grade when i met this one girl that was also queer, and we wound up becoming great friends because of it. in 6th grade, i realized i was pan… just because it made more sense i guess.

right now im in 10th grade and coming to terms with my gender neutrality/neutroisness/agenderness/lack of gender or whatever. i guess i had always suppressed those feelings til now, and even though im struggling to find a good label for my gender i at least know what im not.

so i guess ive known i was queer for a long time. yeahh..

Princen said 10 years ago:

I didn’t know I was trans until I heard about nonbinary genders and I was like, “OH MY GOSH YES THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE”. I remember being 9 and reading about a family that raised their kids with gender neutral parenting and let them wear and act in whatever way was natural to them and I was so happy! But also really sad and confused and jealous because it just made so much sense to me and I didn’t understand why I wasn’t raised like that. There were a lot of signs when I was younger, but I didn’t know until a lot later.

Freja said 10 years ago:

I realized that I liked girls when I was 12 years old. I was very mature for my age and I started questioning my sexuality. I have been confused for a long time but now I’m 16 and not doubting at all. I’m completely sure that I’m bisexual. However, I dont think labels are important. I will just let myself fall in love with whoever, no matter gender. I refuse to worry about it.

Sheepy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

When I was 12 or 13 I went by ‘pansexual’ becaused I knew I was attracted to all genders. Sometime before American Thanksgiving when I was 14, I become more educated on love vs lust, and learned about the asexuality spectrum. (I know this because I came out as demisexual after we finished the pumpkin pie XD).
These days, I go by demisexual or panromantic grey asexual, for people who don’t know what demisexuality is.