Deleted User said 5 years, 8 months ago:

Gay and lesbian marriage? Why or why not? Speak your mind

Deleted User said 5 years, 8 months ago:

Because everyone deserves e basic human right to be happy and not descriminated

Hearmenow said 5 years, 8 months ago:

My opinion, is that it should just be called marriage, period. Every person deserves the right to be able to have that choice to get married or not, in spite of their sexuality. And it’s also not just about the “holiness” or whatever that was believed in so strongly before, not all heterosexual couples chooses to get married in a church, or even at all, it’s about the legal benefits that come along with being married like taxes and medical etc.

But also something purer and much simpler, because love isn’t limited to gender and neither should the choice to be with whoever you want be.

Itheren said 5 years, 4 months ago:

When I was younger I didn’t know it wasn’t legal. Love is love, being with someone of the same gender doesn’t harm anyone. No one has a right to shove their religion down other’s throats.

Red Sheep said 5 years, 4 months ago:

I think that they could have break this “marriage” thing that is originally and totally religious, since you just need a paper and rights that belongs to a married couple. Yet, we know that marriage became cultural since ages, so I understand their will, and I agree that they should marry, but they should as well have rights to adopt children, because there is nothing wrong with them raising a kid, the kid doesn’t grow up weird or gay like them (and we have proved scientific experiments about this, so it’s not just talk).

Firefly said 5 years, 4 months ago:

I think everyone should have the right to marry if that is what they choose, regardless of sexual orientation and gender. Also, same goes for civil partnerships. Like no one has the right to tell someone else what they can and can’t do with their lives when it doesn’t concern them, so it seems stupid to me that anyone would think that they have the right to say to someone that they can’t get married when it has no effect on them whatsoever