Jess said 7 years, 9 months ago:

It’s easy to dwell on the negative aspects of life and this can leave us feeling pretty low, that’s why it’s important to remember the positive that we experience, no matter how big or how small.

Maybe you just got the job you applied for. Maybe you rekindled an old friendship from a long time ago. Maybe you tried a new drink and now it’s one of your favourites, or you finally got past that super-hard level of the game you’re playing. Maybe you received a compliment or found $5 on the ground.

Big or small, share you positive experiences here. :)

Jess said 7 years, 9 months ago:

One thing that happened to me today was that I got to play with my sister turtle. He’s so cute, I love him.

ListenAndLove said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I’m stuck at work right now, but one good thing that’s happened to me so far is I’ve been able to chat a little on here and try and help someone and I got an idea for a poem. Not bad so far and it’s only 2 hours into my workday :)

Michelle said 7 years, 8 months ago:

A good thing that happend to me today, I finished a drawing I was working on. Its a tree from the park. :)

Jess said 7 years, 8 months ago:

I found a new way to give my hair more volume. :P

Trisha. said 7 years, 7 months ago:

I met a family member that I hadn’t even know existed and can’t believe that I didn’t meet her sooner. She’s great. Ahah

Deleted User said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I finally had a day off work. :D

Jess said 6 years, 10 months ago:

The grocery shopping arrived. :P

ジャスティン said 6 years, 10 months ago:

I got an interview as a prep cook for a restaurant. Might finally level up from being a lowly dishwasher.

Swifting said 6 years, 10 months ago:

I’m still in maintenance phase! And, I received high praises from my co-workers on a choice I approved.

DJTobes said 6 years, 10 months ago:

I ate chips, and my crush made me laugh, and I got the sims 4 :D

Hearmenow said 6 years, 10 months ago:

I saw a friend I rarely get to see, the sun is shining, and I finally figured out the answer to a math equation that’s been driving me nuts for three days.

Jess said 6 years, 10 months ago:

I got water balloons and had some target practice. :)

Ty said 6 years, 8 months ago:

It’s snowing!! Winter is my favourite season and I can’t wait to hit the slopes!

In differently but no less awesome news today, someone who came out to me years ago has finally come out as pansexual to all her friends! I’m stoked for her that she finally felt able and safe to share that part of her with those who matter most.

successful owl said 6 years, 8 months ago:

I have the apartment to myself today!!! It’s nice to be able to walk around and just have the peace and silence of being alone for a few hours. This hasn’t happened in weeks so it feels really good.