five-times-defeated said 9 years ago:

Most of my scars used to be on my left arm, but those ones have healed up for the most part and aren’t very visible. Now I have the ones on my right arm and going down my sides. I also have a lot of scars not from self harm but from when I was living on the street. The majority of those are on my feet and my ankles from blisters, although I do have some on my hands from various other things in that frame of time.

doversyamne said 9 years ago:

Most of mine are up and down my left arm going up to my hand. I have a bit still visible on my legs though. I have marks from when I used to scratch my ankles as well /.

TheBrokenGlass said 9 years ago:

my Arms, my thighs, I find it easier to cut my arms.

Tam said 9 years ago:

I’m sincerely sorry if this triggers anyone.. I can’t figure out how to delete this topic.

arreonna said 9 years ago:

I am a cutter. It is going on almost 3 years now. The scars are still not fading. I would carve words in my wrists. I cut on my thighs, wrists, and stomach.

arreonna said 9 years ago:

I also find it easier to cut my wrists. But I do not feel it, so i go deeper and deeper and do more and more. One time i had at least 200 on my arm. I guess im just so numb.

Mia said 9 years ago:

I have fading scars on my wrist, upper arms, and thighs. I also have cuts on my hips.

collidewiththesky said 9 years ago:

On my neck and around my collarbones

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I have long scars (about 20 centimeters) on the outter side of my left forearm and also have an eye-shaped brown scar on my right leg (this one’s especially visible because it had started to get infected and required an ER trip + 1 week of treatment). Oh and not really a “scar” by itself : as I now self-harm by hitting, I got a lump inside my upper lip who makes my mouth appear crooked…

Chris said 8 years, 11 months ago:

All my scars figurative but non the less potent.

emptyocean said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Left and right upper arms, on my left wrist but it faded away and on both thighs.

colorless.rainbow said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I have most of them on my right thigh and right ankle. I also have a lot around my hips and I believe that’s pretty much it.

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Thighs, knees, ankles and wrists.

Halfwing95 said 8 years, 11 months ago:

A lot on my left arm, some on my right arm and wrist, across my chest and sides, small ones on my neck.

Miguel said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Self inflicted: Hand = burn.

Accident: Wrist = Cut, Head = Cut, Knee = pierce.

Inflicted by people: Face = Scratch, “Heart” = whatever.