Hannah said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I mean, the title is pretty self explanatory. somehow self harming is a way for me to feel normal.. which i haven’t felt in a few weeks and i just want to get it done and over with.. but, it’s summer. and I have a job, and it’s hot. I don’t know maybe this is too much sorry. I didn’t want it to come down to this

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I have the same problem… Ive been clean for a couple weeks now ..but i cant handle it anymore I think.

Dont do it please! summertime is amazing you can wear shorts and stuff and that cant if you have scars… I believe in you You can do this

Dark Rainbow said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Your scars are your strips.. you’re a tiger earning her strips to show that she is stronger than she may think. Summer is about having fun. You Shouldn’t think about selfharming and im so sorry you do. You can beat this terrible thing.. It feels so great to say ” I use to cut” or “I don’t cut anymore” stay strong beautiful.

Avocadoor said 9 years, 9 months ago:

its so hard but find someone you can talk to, the thoughts wont leave but you can still get stronger and do better. dont be ashamed of your scars, when people star its because they dont see it a lot, its not right, but that seems to be why, dont let that sort of thing get to you, go out, have fun, and forget your problems, find a hobby that makes it all ok, and distracts you from reality