Emily said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I would love to RP cuddle with someone right now. I promise I’m a huge dork and super nice so please don’t be shy about hitting me up if you’re interested :)

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I’m open !

Yay! Shall we hop on over to my inbox or yours?

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Whichever u want is fine with me :)

Angel said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Curious.
What is RP cuddling?

Roleplay cuddling. You find a partner and send each other messages like *wraps my arms around you* *kisses your hair* etc, etc. and basically just have a virtual cuddling session. You can do it in script format, prose format… It’s really nice :) You should give it a try.

jaz said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I want to try but I am not sure how to start or if Iam on here often enough or when somone else is. Ikind of like being able to rp it for a while to build up nerve and trust so Ican try for real some time without cryong my eyes out and getting so scared .

@jazzyhands If you want to try it, I would love to cuddle with you. We could take it as slowly as you needed to; I promise I wouldn’t cross any boundaries or do anything to make your uncomfortable in any way. I would love to help you work up the confidence to enjoy this; it can really be a lovely pastime and a great way to alleviate anxiety and connect with another person. Please don’t hesitate to message me if you’re interested <3

Markus said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I would like to cuddle u gals :D

TABBRIS APREM said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I am in…….who’s up for me…??
(i like the sound of it … :) )

Modest Butter said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Actually, it would be nice to have some human contact even if its just role play

may i join

Emily said 8 years, 9 months ago:

@modestbutter Yes, welcome :)

So how does this work?

I mean i just answered a forum topic of how it might work but im not really sure myself

Emily said 8 years, 9 months ago:

You were spot-on. You just go back and forth with someone – *wraps my arms around you* *kisses your forehead* etc, etc. It doesn’t necessarily have to be romantic. It’s just a comforting and relaxing pastime if you’re in need of some closeness.