SourKiss said 9 years, 3 months ago:

(WARNING: I am about to describe one of the ways I was abused as a child. If that might be triggering for you you should not read this! I just needed to vent and thought writing it all out might help.)
When I was little and I suppose now too I had some kind of manner about me that made some people hate me. They called it a lot of things my favorite was defiance. I realize now I embodied that word so well. If I saw something I disagreed with or thought was unfair I would fight. I did not care who I had to fight or in what manner my teachers, stronger kids, my abusive father. Something about my face or the way I said things made people my dad especially hate me. One instance stuck with me… It had been a bad week and I had bruises on my ass so bad it hurt to sit. So I decided hey I’m not going to fuck with him for a while. makes sense right? He asked me to do some chore it escapes me what… and I said two words only “Yes sir.” It set him off… “ONLY SAY THAT IF YOU MEAN IT!” he yelled and then proceeded to yell at me about how I was not a good kid… dragged me by the hair up the stairs to my room to show me how dirty it was then down them to show me how clean the spare room he was living in after cheating on my mom was cleaner. He slapped me in the face then made me do the thing I had already agreed to do. He was in the Navy if that helps anyone understand any of this… it does not help me. I can’t say yes sir any more… It makes me sick.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

You’ve been really brave sharing that. I find sometimes the more you share your pain with other’s the less power it has over you.
It’s hard to understand why anyone would subject someone to that kind of abuse, let alone their own child but the important thing to remember is that you deserved better and no matter what he was going through or what issues he had ,he had no right to do that to you.
Hope venting it out helped.