BrokenShadow said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Dear Kassidy.
I am so sorry for everything that I have put you through when it came to self harm and wanting to be dead. There has been so many obstacles you’ve overcome that you should be extremely proud of yourself. The scars are just battle wins against the deepest and darkest times of your life that need to be known that happen as a reminder to not go back to those days. You’ve come a long way and it’s about time for you to thank yourself for being as strong and courageous as you have been. Don’t ever believe anything less of yourself and don’t ever think down of yourself anymore. You are a very special and beautiful, brave, kind, purest heart of a girl. Don’t ever let anyone tell you other wise. You have some amazing people in your life, they all love you and want the best for you.
You are wanted, you are needed. You are amazing, you are so helpful and kind to people and you are making a difference in their lives. Never stop being yourself. Everyone else is taken.
<3

Bird said 6 years, 8 months ago:

@nerdybynature I couldn’t have said it better myself :)

BrokenShadow said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Thank you. It took a lot to write that out. :)

SomedaysDreamer said 6 years, 8 months ago:

How nice. I’m glad you are treating yourself well.

Silent Radiance said 6 years, 8 months ago:

This is really sweet, I’m glad to see you’re so positive ^_^. I hope everything keeps going well for you!