Deleted User said 6 years ago:

5 years ago I was raped and my parents forced me to go to therapy but I didn’t want to so I pretended I was fine and that shitty therapist let me go with just a week of therapy.I was so happy to hear that and everyone thought that I got over it.Now some of my “friends” found out and told me that if I won’t do some slutty things they are going to tell the others that I was raped and I asked for it…..Help! I don’t know what to do!I can’t bring this subject up to my parents (it’s complicated),they think I got over it and I’m really scared of those guys…….

Borowski said 6 years ago:

In my view just don’t get scared,you need to fight back.Tell your friends that you are gonna file a complaint in police if they continue to force you and blackmail you becoz its a punishable offense! Just don’t show them that you are scared or else they’ll force you more..

Oli said 6 years ago:

Please tell someone about what is going on, your friends should be ashamed of themselves for doing that to you, they have absolutely no right to treat you that way, I agree with Borowski, I would go to the police about it, hopefully your friends will stop threatening you, you deserve so much better, you deserve friends who will be supportive and caring, I hope everything works out, I’m always here if you need to talk :) (hugs)

itsaboutthelittlethings said 6 years ago:

They are not in anyway shape or form friends. They sound like predators and you have nothing to be ashamed off in relation to your past. If you are 14 then you were 9 when that happened and no one in their rational mind could ever blame you for that.
The recovery journey from what you went through can be a long and difficult one but you do deserve help and support through that.

Deleted User said 6 years ago:

School began and I’ve got some rough weeks but I managed to make those guys leave me alone for good.I didn’t and won’t go to the police because they’re still young and I don’t think they deserve punishment as long as they won’t “bully” me anymore.At the beginning I didn’t know what to do and I panicked when I heard that they found out about what hapenned but a very good family (best) friend helped me get rid of them and now it is better.(I don’t know what I would do without her!) Hope it stays that way!