Annie Raitsin said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’ve realized I’ve been having a lot of strange dreams lately. If anyone wants to discuss their insomnia or lack of insomnia, feel free! (:
xoxo
-Annie

NicNac said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m curious, what kind of dreams are you having? I actually have a strong background in dream interpretation. Feel free to message me if you need/want to!
As for me.. I just don’t sleep a lot. I sleep maybe 2-3 hours a night during the week, and Im still able to wake up to an alarm clock and am bright eyed and bushy-tailed in the mornings. I don’t really know why I’m like this, heh. But, it doesn’t bother me! (:

AloneInWonderland said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I just don’t want to sleep. I feel tired, exhausted really, all the time, and I sleep a lot during the day. But come night time, I can forget a full night’s sleep. That’s just my insomnia. No dreams, no nightmares. Nothing. Yep. :/

@aloneinwonderland Me either. As the day progresses, I will get more and more tired, but again when night comes, I am wide awake no matter how long or exhausting the day is.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’ve been having psychic dreams lol weird i know. I’ll have a dream then it happens and while it’s happening i have this spiritual feeling of deja-vu. It’s been happening for about a year now and i only have “psychic” dreams once every blue moon. They aren’t different from normal dreams i just have to wait and see if it happens.

Hello lovely strangers. Sorry it took so long to reply, we need some notifications on this website! @aloneinwonderland insomnia is awful. Starring at a ceiling in the middle of the night praying for a couple of restful hours of sleep and then waking up feeling even MORE exhausted is what I’ve been experiencing lately. I wouldn’t wish it upon anybody. But you know what’s even worse? Not being able to dream. Some nights (most nights) I’ll either stay awake or fall asleep right away and the moment I open my eyes it’s morning and I feel I haven’t even slept for a minute. It’s disconcerting and I hate the tiny head rush I get when I realize it’s the sunlight shining through my window, not the streetlights. On the nights where I do dream, I dream of men chasing me. The strange thing is, I can never remember when I wake up. The ending is always a bit foggy to me. I know that I’m always being chased around some trailer or trailer park. My weapon of choice is either a spray can or a butter knife. I still struggle to understand why on earth I would choose a BUTTER KNIFE or a god damned spray can as my weapon but hey-dreams are dreams, right? Now this is the creepy part-The man I always see? I don’t SEE him at all. I see his outfit, he sports a grey hoodie and sensible khaki pants, but his face is very foggy. Almost like it’s hidden behind a mask, but there IS no mask. It’s like my mind refuses to reveal my stalker. He gives off this frightening aura and I wake up either in the middle of a scream or panting with my heart rate through the roof…@NicNac If you could somehow help me decipher the meaning of this dream, I’d be very appreciative. Thanks everyone!
PS. @Hope see a local psychic or medium! My friend Gennine visited a palm reader because she was having visions in her dreams as well and the palm reader discovered she had numerous capabilities. She has the odd tendency to sort of read your mind or finish your sentence. And she can read someone’s future through cards now! It’s wicked cool and I suggest you try it (:
xoxo, your insomniac
-Annie

@petal
Chase dreams are one of several common dream themes, stemming from feelings of anxiety in your waking life. Flee and flight is an instinctive response to a physical threat in the environment. Your actions in the dream parallel how you would respond to pressure and cope with fears, stress or various situations in your waking life. Instead of confronting the situation, your dream indicates that you have a tendency to run away and avoid the issue. Ask yourself who is chasing you, so that you can gain a better understanding and insight on the source of your fears and anxieties. The pursuer or attacker who is chasing you in your dream may also represent an aspect of yourself. Your own feelings of anger, jealousy, fear, and possibly love, can manifest itself as the threatening figure. You may be projecting these feelings onto the unknown chaser. Or the shadowy figure can symbolize the rejected characteristics of your Self. You may be projecting these feelings onto the unknown chaser. Next time you have a dream of being chased, turn around and confront your pursuer. Ask them why they are chasing you. What are you trying to run from? A more direct analysis of chase dreams is the fear of being attacked. Such dreams are more common among women than men, who may feel physically vulnerable in the urban environment. These dreams are often brought about by the media, who magnifies fears of violence and sexual assault.

To see or use a butter knife in your dream signifies easiness and simplicity. Consider the phrase “like a knife through butter.”

To use hairspray in your dream suggests that you are overly concerned with your looks and image. You care too much with what others think of you.

It seems as though there is something in life you may afraid of, and it seems contingent with it relating to YOU.

@NicNac thank you SO much, I have been a little suppressed and stressed lately. I’m going to get some shut eye now and I’ll report back the details in the morning! I just want to thank you again though for being so incredibly detailed and determined in your reply, it’s put my mind at ease (: Perhaps a little insight will unveil my stalker. Well, I suppose we’ll just have to wait till morning! Bye now!
xoxo
-Annie