Peter Pan said 7 years ago:

I made this because I have a lot of problems, medical and mental. Well on October 8, 2013 I found out I only have one month to one year to live if I don’t get better from one illness. Which I plan on getting better. Here, if you really nothing nice it’s ah do not say it.

AttractingtheLight said 7 years ago:

Thinking positive will attract more positive into your life, our thoughts create situations. I hope the best for you. I don’t know you but I like to help as much as I can, I am here to listen if ever needed. Finding something out like that can be sometimes overwhelming but always remember everything has a purpose and you are here for a reason. Good luck with everything dear, love and light.

@Attractingthelight thank you. To me the only way to look at news like that, is to be positive about it. Like now, I get to travel since I do have the money and funds to do so.

Angie said 7 years ago:

I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t know you, but I do hope the best for you, and that you get better!

@Angie thank you. If I don’t get better, I’ll be fine. I mean I get to places I want to now.

Deleted User said 7 years ago:

Oliver, I’m praying for you, you will make it through this (hugs)

@Oli -hugs- Thanks. They think it’s all the medicine I’m on.

rinseandrep said 7 years ago:

Sorry to hear this, I hope you have fun for now, but also that you get better.

@rinseandrep thanks :)

Guardian said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Definitely praying for you! Stay positive and faithful. Here’s a video for motivation, it’s about Morris Goodman (The Miracle Man) and his testimony about the power of the mind – it’s tremendously inspirational. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfKn92klPeU

Peter Pan said 6 years, 9 months ago:

@Guardian Thanks. I’ve seen it. A nurse on New Year’s showed me.