Dallaseah said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I realized that with multiple things that always happens, why is that people rather worry what will hurt them, rather what will hurt other people as well as themselves? It’s ridiculous at times I honestly think.

Birbiglboo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Some people just can not handle other peoples problems as well as their own. Many people are just not strong enough. I do agree with you that is can be unbelievable of how narcissistic people can be, but I believe that only includes a fraction of the people that only think of themselves in a troubling situation. Some people are just small minded naturally, and others are meanies.

morningdewdrops said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I feel that when it boils down to it, everyone only cares about themselves when they’re in situations that involve a disadvantage or advantage to them. Going back to the primitive ages, it was a way of “survival of the fittest.” Those that could take advantage of their resources the best at every opportunity available would live the longest. For the most part, we are always competing against others for pretty much everything. People mainly worry about themselves in most situations because they’re trying to find ways to triumph through the situation themselves and “survive.” It’s a matter of instinct.

Birbiglboo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

^ I love that comment! Very logical!