Ben said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Know any X and Y Pokémon?

Arrow said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I know lots….by now. haha but do i have a favorite? not yet.

Am i the only one who didnt suffer the Lumoise City crash? I got the game on day release, saved in it a few times. Never did it crash. But then the storm of reported crashes came and i was like…huh? weird. But hey, thank god they fixed it.

ATTENTION ALL X AND Y PLAYERS!!! I hope you all will find this post, i was thinking of creating a new topic, but decided not to, obviously. BUT! thats not why i am posting this. ATTENTION ALL X AND Y PLAYERS!! I havent decided on what day, BUT look here for my update. I will update a day before I do it. I am gonna be starting a new game, and before doing so I will be Wonder Trading ALL my Legendary and Megas. All from Lvl 25-85. I will include the ID no. below so you can see if its mine or not….tho i dont know how many people will actually do what I am doing. The IDs are as follows: 10123,34326,36781,37110,41704,42519,46167,52821,56613. GOOD LUCK! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU RECEIVE ANY! AND TELL ME WHAT PKMN IT WAS!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! WONDER TRADE IS ON! I WILL START MY TRADING AT 8PM European time! SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! AND REMEMBER TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU GET ONE….OR MORE!! :D

ITEMS CAN NOT BE TRADED!!!! SO I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT ONLY LEGENDARY WILL BE TRADED!! SORRY!!

AND ALL GONE! got alot of bad pokemon…..but its all good, i enjoyed it very much!!

Raymond said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’m sort of actively playing it. There’s still so many things to do after beating the game.

I found doing the Listener Missions quite boring…but loved looking for the remainder of stones and leveling up and filling my dex. BUT i restarted my game, wonder traded 6 random and are now playing with the 6 new traded. Gonna be fun!

popcorn said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Looker, not listener.