♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 5 months ago:

What do you guys think about the new generations? Did you guys stop being active in learning new pokemon? I stopped after the Sinnoh generation but I can’t get my head around on how much pokemon has changed over the past few years. What do you guys think about the new MEGA-EVOLUTIONS in Pokemon X and Y? How about the new type: fairy? Do you guys miss the old pokemon back in the old days?

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I stopped after the original. Well, kinda. The second generation (gold/silver batch).
I felt that the more they kept introducing new kinds, the more it took away from the original concept.

Ben said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like the mega evolutions, i think its pretty cool. as a kid i’d dream of the starters and even all the other pokemon being beast in a new evolution. With all the new pokemon though, it gets over-whelming. if i had the money i’d get x and y when it comes out, but i havent even completed black n white or black n white 2. i know all the old GBA pokemon, and thats pretty much it. I barely know the Johto at that.

luckycat said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Well I still followed the pokemon until sinnoh but I don’t really like it post johto…Kanto remains my fav. I don’t really like the mega-evolutions because it seems they are just running out of ideas so they keep evolving original pokemon

Arrow said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Well, i love the new pokemon. Ive loved all gens. They all have their flaws. But I think X and Y are amazing. Just amazing. I love everything about it. Yes, oly like 65 new pokemon, but that was the same for Sinnoh. Sinnoh had only like 60 or so new pokemon. So i think its unfair if people dont like X and Y because of that. I love most of the mega evos. Some just look ridiculous….Gardevoir and Meditcham especially. Tho, i dont like the dowsing machine in X and Y. Maybe im just not good at it. haha. I look forward to the next update. Rumor has it new pokemon…..