Court21 said 7 years, 11 months ago:

What is everyone’s biggest pet peeves? The things that annoy you the most. Chewing gum loudly, hypocrisy, etc.

Valeska said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Cigerette smokers >.<

Court21 said 7 years, 11 months ago:

I hate it when people continuously interrupt your discussions without any regard to the discussion going on.

me???? said 7 years, 11 months ago:

not a big one but people leaving the cabinet door open it bothers me soo bad

Some Girl22 said 7 years, 11 months ago:

At a public place, when people talk to me in/using the bathroom. (Asking for toilet paper is acceptable lol)

MissCricket said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Too many for me to name. I hate it when people are rude and don’t use manners.

MissCricket said 7 years, 11 months ago:

I mean like rude and don’t use manners in public places when people take the time to use manners.

Deleted User said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Insensitive behavior and fun-making and insensitive joking.

Dizo said 7 years, 7 months ago:

When people talk whit their mouth full of food

FallenHearts said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Okay, mine is going to sound weird… I hate when people do not push in chairs. I hate when they let them sit in the middle of the room, not touching something solid. (That goes with everything else. Everything always ends up against a wall or another object in the end)…
Also, maybe people who ask obvious and stupid questions.

Raee said 7 years, 6 months ago:

There’s really so many! Overly fake people, loud chewers, people who honestly cannot drive (there are tons of pet peeves of mine that involve driving), people who don’t push in their chairs^^, moochers, etc, etc.

Vickie said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Slow drivers, when people say “conversate”….that’s not a word. The word is “converse”, when people call me Veronica (name is Victoria), when people eat off of my plate or eat my food without asking.

Hazel said 7 years, 6 months ago:

As a practicing artist and doing a visual art degree I hate it when people use my art equipment.. ESPECIALLY my glue stick and markers. I have a thing about people using my glue stick and markers, I like them to be pristine and not bashed in on the tip.

It’s fine if they’re borrowing a ruler or something but something that’s irreplaceable infuriates me. It’s like ‘you’re on an art course why don’t you have any materials yourself?’ Considering I have to budget a lot to be able to afford any equipment which I do own- speaks for itself really.

Other than that just the usual when people are rude, make unacceptable or inappropriate remarks for no reason, bullying and name calling.

Deleted User said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Fonts that make I look like l it really bothers me, also slow walkers there are probably more but I can’t think of anything else.

Lizzy said 7 years, 5 months ago:

When you give someone advice and they don’t take it (and something wrong happens and they blame you), when people ask to copy or cheat off of schoolwork or homework they should have done on their own time, and when instead of giving you advice on how to improve on something, someone just tells other people you suck at it.