Erica said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Well, I did favorite books, so let’s move this onto favorite movies :) Can’t wait to hear what everyone enjoys to watch.

Name your all-time favorite first, then add movies you would definitely recommend :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Honestly, I am a complete nerd. I love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and I LOVE old western movies.

Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is my favorite : )
i also love how to lose a guy in 10 days, pay it forward, lovely bones, and Hard candy. (the last 2 i like because victims get justice & thats always touching)

Roush427 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Well personally, I really enjoy comedies. I think Ted is one my favorites, as well as the Men In Black series….. Actually come to think of it, anything with Will Smith never seems to disappoint… I also really enjoy almost any action movie, a couple of ones I really liked is the first Expendables and the Transformer movies. As far as suspense goes….Taken is probably one of my favorites for that…. Oh and I really liked the first Hunger Games. I want to see the new one, just haven’t gotten around to doing so yet!

bbaron said 10 years, 4 months ago:

i really love catch me if you can! i’m a nerd for the back to the future trilogy as well(mostly the first two) i also enjoy most of tarantino’s films with pulp fiction inglourious badterds and django being favorites. i guess everyone loves lion king am i right? Oh and i always laugh at forgetting sarah marshall can never not watch it. I’m sure there a lot more but i have to sit down and really think about it