supernormal said 10 years ago:

Normal night is between 3 and 4 A.M. When I don’t have college the next day, it’s between 7-11 A.M. But sometimes I go 24-48 hours without sleeping, so it’s kind of random. Best of luck to you all <3 .

Deleted User said 9 years, 12 months ago:

4/5am. It’s very hard for me to get to sleep, it doesn’t matter if I have uni or work the next morning. Some days I don’t sleep at all. The longest I’ve gone with out sleep is 48hrs.

GrimacingAbsolutist said 9 years, 12 months ago:

There have been times when I go to sleep between noon and 14:00 and then sleep through the entire day. It’s not that bad currently, but it has been quite common for me to go to sleep 6:00-9:00 in the morning after being up the whole night.

I also have had the habit of going 28-40 hours straight far more commonly than I should. When I finally crash after that, I then sleep for about 17 hours usually.

I have probably acquired this broken rhythm due to my own actions rather than being forced to do this. Not really something that I would recommend to anyone..

daniela said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Midnight… most days anyway :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

You are same as me.. I maybe sleep at 4.. but nowsdays i always sleep at 5 or 6.. Only if im really tired i will sleep at 2 or 3.. But for me to sleep at 12 is IMPOSSIBLE. I can’t make myslef to do that.. And then i will woke up at almost atafternoon or evening..Hahaha That me..

E_jae said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Ugh, lately my earliest time to sleep was 1 am and the latest was 5 in the afternoon of the next day

Spaceport said 9 years, 3 months ago:

4 am regularly latest was 9 am

Maddie said 9 years, 3 months ago:

On school nights I try to get to sleep by 1am. On other days, I’m usually asleep by 5am

Olivia said 9 years, 3 months ago:

School: 2:30am Weekends:4-5am

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I go days with like an hour or two of sleep like i can sleep at 6 be awake by 7 for like a week then theres a day when i just get so tired i can knock out for more than 8hours then i get back to it for another week or more

Denny said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I never know. Each day is a mystery, I’ll even fight sleep sometimes. Then during the day I crash.

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Around midnight

SkyHeart said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I’ll often aim to be asleep by 2, especially if I have to get up for something, but end up staying up until around 3:30 or 4 before I even get ready for bed. It varies from night to night, especially because one of my best friends works nights, so if I’m having a good conversation I won’t cut it short and might stay up until morning.

The Amazing Travis said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Whenever I get tired.

Mia said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I actually usually go to bed around 11-12 but I wish I’d go to bed earlier.