ImASurvivor said 10 years, 7 months ago:

i usually go to sleep around 1; but now school is starting up again and my sleeping pattern is wack lol.

Charlie said 10 years, 7 months ago:

It usually depends if I have insomnia on that specific night. If that’s the case then I don’t sleep at all for the next 36 hours. But on regular nights without insomnia, I would usually fall asleep by 1 am and then wake up at 5 or 5:30 am…

freakysheep Lauren said 10 years, 7 months ago:

School nights between 9 and 10 because I have to wake up at 6 and weekends depending if my sister is being a cown is between 10 and 12 because she always complains that I keep her up and she can never sleep in… When my sister isnt about on school nights its 10 to 10 30 and weekends 12 to maybe 2

LaVenStarr said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Insomnia… is the worst.

Vickie said 10 years, 7 months ago:

If it’s Monday and Wednesday, I have class from 2-4:30pm so I get up at noon; I most likely stayed up till 2 or 3 in the morning. Tuesday and Thursday, I have class at 5-7:30pm so I can sleep in till 1:30 or 2pm. I’ll sleep till 2:30pm if I’m truly tired and I’ll stay up between 2 – 4 in the morning. If its the weekend, I don’t even have a schedule. I won’t even touch that.

Kets said 10 years, 7 months ago:

When I was in high school I stayed up until 3:00 am and the next day I was regreting it. (I had to get up at 6:30 am I think..)
But now that I don’t do shit, I stay until 4:30 am or 4:40 am, I can’t really stay up all night because of epilepsy.

Ravenstag said 10 years, 7 months ago:

My sleep schedule, or lack thereof, is pretty wild.
In the summer I go to sleep as late as 9-10am.
Schooldays, I aim for 10:30-2am.
I spent a whole school year going to sleep at 2-4am and waking up at 6:30. Crazy times.
Luckily, my new bed makes sleep so much nicer and easier to accomplish uwu <3

Mia said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Anytime after 2am. My body-clock is completely out of control.

afterh0ur5 said 10 years, 7 months ago:

On a good night, 12am. At my worst 4-5am. Yeah it’s not good. Yet, I’m most productive at night.

Fyndy said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Depends. I’m a shift worker, so if I’m working nights (7pm-7am) I’m in bed by 4am, up at 3pm (Serious!) On my day shifts, I try to hit the pillow by midnight, then up at 5:20am to get ready for work.
On off days, I’m trying to stick to 1-2am then to bed until noon. Lately I’ve been sick so my clock is all messed up :(

Po9 said 10 years, 7 months ago:

its almost 3:30 am now and i still cant sleep.This has been happening almost everyday now and the next day i’m going to be like a zombie.half asleep. I’m actually unable to concentrate in college. :(

Katie said 10 years, 7 months ago:

i normally go to sleep around 11 to 3 on a school night…on the weekends i wont sleep till noon or later, then get back up at 6 in the afternoon

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m usually in bed at 9:45PM EST. Up at 5:30AM EST every day.

Sleep is the most important thing you can do for your body. I get it any way that I can.

Montblanc said 10 years, 7 months ago:

On weekends I tend to stay up anytime from 2:00 to 4:00 AM, and on weekdays usually 10:30 to 11:30 PM.

Belthazar said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m usually up until about noon. I work third shift though, lol.