Jesper said 10 years, 10 months ago:

school days i go to bed at 1-3, at weekends and holidays around 3-5 every night “not good” ^^

AP43 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I usually go to bed around 1 AM or 2 AM, sometimes 3 AM or 4 AM, occasionally 11 PM or 12 PM. Latest so far has been a little after 5 AM. And sometimes I’ll be so exhausted that I’ll crash on the couch at 7 PM and wake up at 6 AM.

Wandering but not Lost said 10 years, 10 months ago:

This summer break. . . Like 3-5 am.
But it’s gotten worse few weeks ago, like 5-9 am. o.O
Sucks.

Robin said 10 years, 9 months ago:

between zero four & zero six

lovely stranger said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Well it’s 1 am and i’m still up. I usually sleep around 2 am it can be extended and the only reason I sleep is because I have to wake up at 7 am.

Russell said 10 years, 9 months ago:

i cant set a specific number , i sleep at 5am and sometimes i don’t , i stay up for two days and end up sleeping out of exhaustion….

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

4 a.m. at the earliest. 7 a.m. at the latest—on very bad nights, 8 or 9 a.m.—till anytime between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. the average is 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Valeska said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I try to get in my usual 8 hours of sleep, so usually I turn in pretty early. Say 10pm. I also love waking up to get that sunrise, and I exercise so much better early in the morning! I tend to wake up at 530 though, even if I go to bed later. Of course, I got my lazy days where I stay in the bed as long as possible haha.

Mike Flores said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Actually I sleep early 10 pm night ..but when I found a book around the web. I spend more time in reading because the book is very interesting. The book is about girlfriend equation. I will tell to you about it if you want because all the details about tips in dating was found there. I actually enjoying reading that book.. I will share it to you just reply on my message. Thank you.

nicoleHelps9 said 10 years, 9 months ago:

2am…every night regardless of what time i have to be up in the morning!

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Well, I have quite a bit of anxiety. Unless I’m in school, I’m in bed no earlier than 1 am

Brooke <3 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I have been staying up until 6 or 7 in the morning lately. Although last night I didn’t go to sleep until 9 in the morning. Its probably not healthy but i can’t help it. I have anxiety and worry about things at night.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I sleep @ 24:00 – 03:30 and 03:30 – 06:00. Every other week I switch from night to day.

CassyJ said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I don’t get off work until 3 am so I’m usually awake until about 8 or 9 am.

Still Around said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I have to leave my house in the morning at 8:15am.

I go to sleep between 3 and 5…

Lately I have been taking naps during the day to keep myself going.