sophie123 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’m interested to see how I compare to people. When I have to get up early I’m usually in bed by 1, but when I can get up whenever I’ll sometimes stay up until around 4 in the morning.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Until a few weeks ago i had gotten away from staying up past 11 or 12, but now i’m back to staying up til about 2 or 3 AM, which i don’t like as i feel such a schedule isn’t healthy. At least if you aren’t doing productive things and getting adequate amount of rest when you do sleep.

I feel much better when i sleep early and wake up early enough to hear the birds chirping.

Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I usually turn everything off around midnight but most nights I can’t fall asleep til around 2am. Then for some reason I’m awake around 7:30am. Everyday is like this. I usually lay in bed til around 9 because I’m so exhausted.

Resa said 10 years, 10 months ago:

On school days, I shoot for nine, but usually go to sleep around eleven. Now I usually sleep at one or two.

Midnight is optimal, but it’s usually one or two.

Sea said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Usually between 12 and 3.

Swifting said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’m shift sleeper. I only need about 6 hours of sleep to function for a 10-12 hour period. However; my “normal work day” looks like this:

4:00am go to bed
8:30am wake
1:30pm sleep
6:00pm wake

However; on a day off I try to go with sleeping from 3-4am to 11am or noon.

AjaxMarie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Usually around 2 am

Usually anywhere between 1-3AM PST.

HeadlineOWLS said 10 years, 10 months ago:

On weekdays I try to go to be around 1am – 3am.
On weekends I fall asleep much quicker, 1am – 2am.

AngelM said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I tend to stay up till 3am and force myself to bed at 4am these days, although it used to be bout 2-3am I sleep at.
Gonna have to fix that for the exams next week, can’t be late ><

Sentinel said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Lately? 6-8 AM. It’s unhealthy

Last whole month was a mess.

So I had to finish my project at any cost past by first week of June.

I used to be awake till 8 to finish tasks I planned.

Turns out the days I can sleep early lets say by 11pm, I ended up waking up by 2.

So Finally went to the doctor to get some meds.

Moespaws16 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I have serious anxiety which is preventing me from sleeping through the night. I usually get to sleep between 12-2pm. I am now on sleeping meds, they only seem to work 30% of the time.
I used to love staying up late but with my work schedule, I need to be up by 7am. My body is all outta whack.

my body clock is completely out of control..just last month i was in Edinburgh, and right now im in Dubai and ill be travelling some more, so its something I have no control over, usually physically or mentally exhausting myself to go to sleep works everytime:)