Just Keep Going said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Just curious. I usually grab my pillow and a blanket and watch some tv. I get hungry late at night too, so a snack is always a bonus, haha. What do you do?

Love-and-be-loved said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Text random people about shit that don’t actually matter. And okay random games or listen to my music.

Ruhoodenough said 7 years, 7 months ago:

I usually blog or write c: The internet is my best friend

rayman1030 said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Search the interwebs. Catch up on shows like Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, House of Cards, Parks and Rec, and of course the Seth McFarlane shows. Watch copious amounts of YouTube. Facebook Stalk. Text people about the meaning of life. Slay dragons. Eat cookies.

Deleted User said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Uh.. Idk.
Watch TV in bed. Fool around on my laptop. Drink. Text someone who will never care. Write. Panic. See if my kids are breathing. Hate. Regret. Wish. Hope.
I never go to bed. I just wake up in the morning.

(◣_◢)Poet said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Watch a movie, write, or chat with a buddy.

Sentinel said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Video games, chats, movies. Sometimes I’ll write

Avelon said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Not sleep, that’s for sure.

Deleted User said 7 years, 7 months ago:

My main reason for staying up is usually to talk to people, given most of my contacts live in the states or canada… Dang time differences :( So stoked for when I’ll finally be around the same time as them ^_^

It depends on my mood I’ll either be listening to music, catch up on tv shows, watch a movie, browse tumblr for a while, write, doodle… Nothing all that interesting but hey.

Angel said 7 years, 7 months ago:

Internet is my refuge. I listen to music, facebook, chat. But i also write. My brain works better during the wee hours of the day.

hardstyle4life said 7 years, 7 months ago:

i usually program code (write applications) and listen to some hardstyle or hardcore music

hwky75 said 7 years, 6 months ago:

read, watch a movie, listen to some music or do some serious midnight snacking

Mary said 7 years, 6 months ago:

lol, nothing but caught up in my thoughts

Robin said 7 years, 6 months ago:

I always say ” life’s too short to sleep ” besides, I work second shift 3 till 11 pm. So from midnight till about 3am I’m washing clothes, washing the dishes, cleaning the house, all the stuff most people do during the day

Resa said 7 years, 6 months ago:

I sort of fight to stay awake until I fall asleep. I’m too tired to be productive so I just sit around until I get too cold to stay out of bed. It’s as if I think I’ll miss something :P

When I have a heavy course load, I spend a lot of late nights studying though.