Sentinel said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I usually have toast with peanut butter or mashed advocado

Moespaws16 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I try not to eat late (it is/was part of ed rules). I’ve started to eat things like humus, cheese, slices of lunch meat. Maybe a granola bar. Delicious!

AjaxMarie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

@goodnitegracie Maybe we are related but have never met before lolz

sophie123 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’ve never really been one to eat late at night, I’ve always been told I shouldn’t do that, but lately I have been. I keep being drawn to strawberry yogurt, I guess I’d call it my late night snack.

Resa said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’m making myself a pretty awesome snack now~ A banana with peanut butter and a cup of iced coffee :D It looks really good, but it probably would be better for lunch or something because I might get the jitters and not go to sleep. @_@

Robin said 10 years, 9 months ago:

vanilla ice cream spirnkled with honey bunches of oats cereal :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

idk. I kinda am not into snacks.

Lately I like fruits they are juicy and I feel full after I eat them.

Snacks ehh not so much

Robin said 10 years, 9 months ago:

something i do to and flavor to snacks, and even potatoes , fries, hambergers etc. I buy a small bag of doreitos , nacho cheese flavor , and i smash ‘em in the bag to a dust, then i fill an empty clean salt shaker with the powder and sprinkle it on when my snacks need a kick.

Russell said 10 years, 9 months ago:

sun flower seeds. pepsi and hookah!

Lucipherous said 10 years, 9 months ago:

gummy bears, yo. <3

Love-and-be-loved said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Late night I eat popcorn or get a jar of nuetella and some Graham crackers thats my favorite

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Protein bars, peanuts, bread. I get hungrier at night than I do during the day. Why? I sometimes wake up the next afternoon (see my post on the topic of time that you sleep) with a stomachache or acid reflux.

V said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I almost always eat leftovers, or cut up fruit/veggies. I am an avid chips and salsa eater as well haha

As for drinks, it’s always either tea, wine, water or lemonade.

TeddyUnbearable said 10 years, 8 months ago:

i like splitting a bulky roll and spreading marinara sauce on the two slices then putting two slices of cheese on top then toast it. easy quick warm and yummy! kinda like an inside out pizza hehe