Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

well for us night owls, most of us eat (when we’re not supposed to >.<) lately I've been staying up extremely late thanks to a certain someone *cough* @goodnitegracie *cough* and every single time I have to be stuffing my face with something, so what is your late night snack? for me it would have to be the nature valley bars with the chocolate chips in them, with a cold bottle of water, so freakin good.

@rexual, we keep those same bars and water bottles stashed in the car for the kids in a pinch. They are good! I like microwave popcorn late at night, or cheese and crackers (and wine).

you told me you were eating carrots, LMAO. Chocolate chip bars hahahahahahahaha carrots my ass!

@goodnitegracie

some_text

@sugar-girl Wine is always a good idea.

Tequila

some of my favorites:

carrots with hummus
celery with peanut butter
trail mix
apples with peanut butter
cheese and crackers

Aw Gracie, you sound so healthy! :O Putting me to shame. My house generally doesn’t have anything snack worthy so if I’m lucky there’s crisps and if I’m luckier chocolate but that’s about it! Even then, 9/10 I only have those available if I go buy them and I generally try not to… I miss having late night snacks :(

daddysgirl said 10 years, 11 months ago:

My late night snake lately has been chips and salsa. And I like a glass of wine at night too.

Resa said 10 years, 11 months ago:

My house doesn’t really have snacky-snacks, but sunflower seeds are my addiction. A bowl of cereal late at night is really good, too :)

@resa you can NEVER go wrong with a bowl of cereal at night…fruity pebbles!!! chips and salsa is the shiiiit

AjaxMarie said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Avacados. That’s all I need to say.

Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

@mysterium lol I can be bad, too. But I’ve been trying to behave lately…

@resa Sunflower seeds are the best.

Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

@ajaxmarie I put Hass avocados on everything

Swifting said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I have actually been instructed that I need to heat right before bed (within an hour). Thank you all for these awesome suggestions.

For me recently it’s been left overs – rice, pasta, etc. But, if I’m making myself a new snack I tend to lean towards things that I can assemble while watching the news or listening here on BT – one of my favorites is a cheese spread and crackers or “ants on a log” (peanut butter celery and dried fruit such as raisins)

Also love Peanut Butter and Apple sandwiches – most of the time forgetting the bread.