Lauren said 10 years, 8 months ago:

My college roommate and I used to joke that the world should just operate during night time and then rest/sleep during the day. c:

Valeska said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Then our schedules get so mixed up that we wind up wanting the reverse to happen, where we rest at nights and work on mornings!

Unknown said 10 years, 8 months ago:

People are different during the night.

Alivia said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I think it’d be nice if I don’t have fear in darkness

freakysheep Lauren said 10 years, 8 months ago:

If that were to happen I would end up doing the opposite of staying up all night it would be kind of weird. I kind of like the fact that when I stay up all night there arent that many people around to annoy you and you can just be yourself. Most of the time I find it annoying if someone else stays up all night that are around me…

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 8 months ago:

This was kind of my dream idea when watching the film “Daybreakers.” Most, if not all of the world is vampires, so things do operate in reverse. It would be cool if there was a whole city who did operate like this.

when i was awfully depressed i lived like this. i went to sleep just as the sun came up, and woke up just as it went down. i’m generally a night person though, so even if i’m not depressed i prefer to hang out at night

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’d love it, imagine how beautiful the cities would look, being so busy at night when they’re all lit up. Energy bills would sure go up though :P

Vickie said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Gahhh I wish!! I come alive at night. I’m not even able to function if it’s not past 1pm and that is a stretch.

Robin said 10 years, 7 months ago:

i do ! i do ! i do !!

Ravenstag said 10 years, 7 months ago:

During the summer, I go practically nocturnal. Up till 7am, sleep till 7pm. It’s a wonderful life, I never have to deal with anyone except my friends! If the world was up at night, I wouldn’t have to deal with horrible sunburn and heat and all the other sun-related issues. Night-Life forever!

Belle & Her Beast said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m a nightowl and it’s hard to function in a society that operates when the sun is out and I’m in bed sleeping. Sleep at night is just impossible, even with multiple meds. This is why I miss NYC, where there is actually a nightlife that is beyond the club scene.