Just Keep Going said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Am I?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

No I always stay up till real late sometimes till 4 am feeling alone I tend to go on chat just to talk to someone ._.

FrenchFry said 10 years, 2 months ago:

This is basically me every single night.

Nugget said 10 years, 2 months ago:

You are definitely not alone!! I could stay awake all night!! Where u from??

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I stay awake late but don’t feel lonely. I’m either listening to music or talking on the phone with my boyfriend

garth said 10 years, 2 months ago:

im that way im trying to change cause it wastes the day

Genim Hale said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I feel like i should sleep more, but i never do.

Abby said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Me too

Tom94 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

im like that just about every night.

Niko said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Not at all. I’ve actually been up on here, Listening and helping ease the minds of others who are up late. I tend to enjoy the nighttime more than the day in that it’s much quieter. Though it is lonely, I’ve learned to cope with it and talking to others is a great way to combat the loneliness sometimes.

AMarie said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Every night…It’s 4:34 AM and I’m awake. Not even the dogs or cat in the house are awake. I am the only soul in this house awake, and I feel sooooo lonely right now. I can honestly say this is the loneliest I have ever felt

Straywolf said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Nope. That’s how I ended up here. Spending hours trying to help people having a rough night..and relieving my own lonliness in the process

Hayden said 9 years, 11 months ago:

That’s me right now at 3:43am!

robkabob said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Nights used to be MORE fun but i grew a tolerance to caffeine which added with the boost I get at 9 or 10pm made me feel like a wild animal!~ So, I’m off caffeine for an undetermined amount of time and I think my scheming psychiatrist messed with some of my nasty candy (meds :D ) and now I think I’ve lost my boost! Oh well fight the power!!!

Edit: I feel lonely pretty much all day long to answer the question… But at night, I also feel a strange comfort in knowing that (theoretically, and impractically) my ‘would be’ friends are asleep (they probably aren’t) and aren’t having fun without me. In fact as far as I’m concerned I’m the only person awake and I’m having everyone elses fun, for the little bit of good it does >.<

Mariana said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I feel you!! It’s 3:55 am right now… awake and feeling alone!